• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
Would appreciate any thoughts on this, especially if you're planning to use this method yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: CentreMid and Justanotherconsumer
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
It doesn't matter

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Justanotherconsumer and lv-gras
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I'm using this method but I don't know the answer. I would think it doesn't matter. (...and I don't care about my bowels... I'll be dead.)

Reactions: Trashcan
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
This was something I was wondering as well.

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Theres not much food or drink preparation with this method unlike the SN method. It doesnt matter to be honest.

Reactions: bbq1, Deleted member 1768, lv-gras and 1 other person
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I doubt I'll have an appetite on the day of my departure with Nitrogen.

Plan to wear an adult diaper though.

Reactions: QueSeraSera, Clover, CentreMid and 2 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I doubt I'll have an appetite on the day of my departure with Nitrogen.

Plan to wear an adult diaper though.

Its getting closer for you Smilla, are you more relieved or nervous?

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Its getting closer for you Smilla, are you more relieved or nervous?

Scared as hell, Ashpac. I'm wondering when the relief will arrive.

Reactions: QueSeraSera and Ashpac
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Scared as hell, Ashpac. I'm wondering when the relief will arrive.

I just remember what you said in PM thats why I asked.

If you ever need a chat or wanna vent im always here.

I would say you have the 2nd best method on this forum to die, after N.

Everyone has the fear to die, so youre not alone.

Reactions: QueSeraSera and Smilla
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I just remember what you said in PM thats why I asked.

If you ever need a chat or wanna vent im always here.

I would say you have the 2nd best method on this forum to die, after N.

Everyone has the fear to die, so youre not alone.

Thanks, Ash. I would have preferred N but due to my alcoholism and reluctance to quit, I abandoned my attempts to acquire it.

So nitrogen it is!

Reactions: QueSeraSera
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Id pick
Thanks, Ash. I would have preferred N but due to my alcoholism and reluctance to quit, I abandoned my attempts to acquire it.

So nitrogen it is!

Id pick your method over mine anyday.
There was a site a few month ago but it got took down, off people who died through the exit bag method.
I seen so many people with bags over their heads. It really looked peaceful tbh.
Instead I have to drink a stupid fucking salt that might or might not kill me :meh:

Reactions: QueSeraSera and Smilla
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Id pick

There was a site a few month ago but it got took down, off people who died through the exit bag method.
I seen so many people with bags over their heads. It really looked peaceful tbh.
Instead I have to drink a stupid fucking salt that might or might not kill me :meh:

As long as you prepare properly you should be fine, and of course leave ample time for undiscovery.

A lot of people don't like the idea of a bag over their head but i quite like it—as if I am putting a veil between myself and the world, drawing the curtain so to speak.

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
As long as you prepare properly you should be fine, and of course leave ample time for undiscovery.

A lot of people don't like the idea of a bag over their head but i quite like it—as if I am putting a veil between myself and the world, drawing the curtain so to speak.

Like I said your method is the 2nd best on here after N. Its so peaceful the way youre gonna pass away.

I dont wanna turn this into a debate but im curious. Do you believe in an afterlife?

I do, but ill leave it at that only. Its a quick way for people to argue on here lol. Its silly.

Reactions: Smilla
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Like I said your method is the 2nd best on here after N. Its so peaceful the way youre gonna pass away.

I dont wanna turn this into a debate but im curious. Do you believe in an afterlife?

I do, but ill leave it at that only. Its a quick way for people to argue on here lol. Its silly.

I've tried to believe in something but I keep reaching the same conclusion: we are an amalgam of atoms nothing more, and consciousness resides in the brain, so once my brain is dead that's it—lights out forever.

That said, I am fearful of having a negative NDE type experience—I believe these experiences are "real", probably the product of oxygen deprivation, release of chemicals etc.
I just hope my death hallucinations are pleasant.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018

In my view Ash the exit bag is even better than n. You do not have to worry about getting sick.
But, be warned, do not even try if you have a serious lung issue. It will NOT work. Smile...I have emphysema.

Reactions: anna, bbq1, Ashpac and 2 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
In my view Ash the exit bag is even better than n. You do not have to worry about getting sick.
But, be warned, do not even try if you have a serious lung issue. It will NOT work. Smile...I have emphysema.

I'm a smoker but I don't have emphysema. Am sorry that you do, it must be quite painful.

Reactions: Ashpac
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I've tried to believe in something but I keep reaching the same conclusion: we are an amalgam of atoms nothing more, and consciousness resides in the brain, so once my brain is dead that's it—lights out forever.

That said, I am fearful of having a negative NDE type experience—I believe these experiences are "real", probably the product of oxygen deprivation, release of chemicals etc.
I just hope my death hallucinations are pleasant.

Im sorry you dont believe in an afterlife. The first 30 years of my life i thought it was heaven and hell. How stupid i was. Now after studying the afterlife for 3 years I realise we go into the astral plane.

Alls im gonna say is when you die youre gonna get a shock, because we are energy. We have many lives.

When ever you die or when i die, we will go to the astral plane. I dont wanna turn this into a debate or argument. Im just saying.

Have a good night.

bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
Cripes what bs.

Anyway, there is little chance of puking into your bag but it would be wise to have your last food several hours before so it's digested and away. Why risk it.
If you're about to gas yourself but eating is on you're mind you are seriously nuts.

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Cripes what bs.

Anyway, there is little chance of puking into your bag but it would be wise to have your last food several hours before so it's digested and away. Why risk it.
If you're about to gas yourself but eating is on you're mind you are seriously nuts.

Atheist alert :heh:

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Yes, we are born, live then die and thats it.

Wow, how boring or shit that point of view must be.

QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera

Trust No One
Sep 13, 2018
Id pick

What site was that? So the Exit Bag had a high death rate? I need more details.

QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera

Trust No One
Sep 13, 2018
Im sorry you dont believe in an afterlife. The first 30 years of my life i thought it was heaven and hell. How stupid i was. Now after studying the afterlife for 3 years I realise we go into the astral plane.

Alls im gonna say is when you die youre gonna get a shock, because we are energy. We have many lives.

When ever you die or when i die, we will go to the astral plane. I dont wanna turn this into a debate or argument. Im just saying.

Have a good night.

I am interested in learning more about the astral plane. Can you give me links or details that really enlightened you about it? I'm skeptical. But I am open to hearing about it.

QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera

Trust No One
Sep 13, 2018

Why? I don't have lung issues but just curious...