• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AppleWax

Aug 4, 2023
Tested out if I could actually do something tonight. Poked the tiniest hole in my wrist but all that came out and I almost passed out hahah. Felt dizzy v quickly and I'm just wondering when I try next time how long will it take till I'm out cold and how to ensure I acc bleed out till I die

Attachments

• IMG_6286.jpeg
    IMG_6286.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
You need to lose a lot of blood to die. Like 40% of your blood volume. You need to cut a major vein or artery

Reactions: AppleWax
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Yeah, bleeding out would cause a really big mess and probably traumatize who ever found you even worse.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
it depends on how much you cut. it's not a very reliable method, i think like only 2-4% success rate. your body has like 5 liters of blood and you need to loose about 2 1/2 - 4 liters to end up dying. that a lot. also maybe put a spoiler alert on the image as it might trigger some people

Altalune

Altalune

alea iacta est
Oct 21, 2023
Hey, med student here. It's pretty easy to bleed about as much as you have shown in the picture, but the wound will end up clotting quickly unless you do a very big cut. Even syringes or iv's will clot after a certain volume. Besides, the volume you need to lose is massive, measured in liters. This is just not feasible.

• Informative
Reactions: AppleWax and silentcicada