S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021
My depression started when I was 12, and while I talked about suicide back then, I don't think I genuinely considered doing anything until I was 16. I got better from ages 17-19 and sort of when I was 20. My whole body decided to take a nosedive as far as health goes, partially my fault because a lot of it is because I damaged my hearing without knowing about tinnitus or hyperacusis. Over the past 15 months everythings gotten gradually worse and now I'm back to being suicidal again, worse than ever before and I don't think I'll be recovering this time.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: death137, Pisceslilith, Pookie and 3 others
goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
20 years :)
Shit started when I was a kid.
And I finally decided it's time.
After 20 years suffering miserably I'll catch that bus Sunday evening. Im so relieved! I think I deserve to rest, I deserve to not suffer anymore. I have put together enough love for myself for doing this, it's my gift from me to myself. I'll go in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: LenkaX, SufferingInSilence, Death is beautiful and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
When I was really young I didn't think of suicide but I have never liked living. It has just never seemed right to me being alive. I have always hated the idea of old age. I have wanted to ctb for a long time since I was a teenager, death has always comforted me, the fact that it makes all of life meaningless. Things have gotten worse the last year as I have been experiencing health problems. I should have gone years ago really.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Pookie, Scribble Fan and 1 other person
S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021
When I was really young I didn't think of suicide but I have never liked living. It has just never seemed right to me being alive. I have always hated the idea of old age. I have wanted to ctb for a long time since I was a teenager, death has always comforted me, the fact that it makes all of life meaningless. Things have gotten worse the last year as I have been experiencing health problems. I should have gone years ago really.
Does the idea of actually doing ctb stress you out or do you not have access to a good method, or both? I finally ordered sn but the thought of drinking it stresses me out so much I won't probably drink it until it's about to expire, unless I start losing my vision faster than that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Might sound weird but honestly, I remember even when I was a little kid id think about dying to get out of my situation.
I guess I wouldn't call it suicidal until I was about 11 though when I realized it was obtainable. Never took action until I was around 18 though.
But destructive behavior probably started around 11.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FuneralCry, Pisceslilith, Pookie and 2 others
S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021
20 years :)
Shit started when I was a kid.
And I finally decided it's time.
After 20 years suffering miserably I'll catch that bus Sunday evening. Im so relieved! I think I deserve to rest, I deserve to not suffer anymore. I have put together enough love for myself for doing this, it's my gift from me to myself. I'll go in peace.
I wish I could be as calm as you, it's the right mindset to have but I still have an irrational fear of death even though worst case scenario it's a neutral experience. I believe in some sort of God but I don't know about an after life or reincarnation, the thought of having no idea what to expect is what scares me more than what it might actually be I think.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and goat
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Since I was 12!!! Goddamn high school!

• Hugs
Reactions: Beachedwhale and Pookie
goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
I wish I could be as calm as you, it's the right mindset to have but I still have an irrational fear of death even though worst case scenario it's a neutral experience. I believe in some sort of God but I don't know about an after life or reincarnation, the thought of having no idea what to expect is what scares me more than what it might actually be I think.
Maybe I'm that calm because on top of all that I don't believe in any sort of afterlife. I think the maximum god is the nothingness, the nothingness that will embrace every single thing in the universe. This thought really makes me calm and in peace. The concept of "nothing" really soothes me.

Reactions: whitefeather, demuic, Pookie and 1 other person
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
6 years. I first became suicidal in high school and I've been stuck in this depressing pit ever since. I hope eventually I can CTB and escape. So far all I've learned is that suicide is much harder than it seems.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
About 8 years but actively suicidal for almost 3 of those years. And many years before that I survived a suicide attempt so I must've been depressed back then too, I was just too numb to realise it.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Pisceslilith and Scribble Fan
Conk

Conk

May 29, 2021
Pasive suicidal ideation since i was like 16, Active (With a plan , tools and everything) since 2 years ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beachedwhale and Pookie
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
why I have to continue this life?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Does the idea of actually doing ctb stress you out or do you not have access to a good method, or both? I finally ordered sn but the thought of drinking it stresses me out so much I won't probably drink it until it's about to expire, unless I start losing my vision faster than that.
Both really. It's just so hard to die and survival instinct gets in the way.

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
About 18 years, roughly since the age of 20. And the pain is increasing day after day. No psychotherapy has ever worked.

My pain is now in the stage of no-return. Nothing can help me and nobody can heal me and I'm aware of this.

I gave up long time ago. Now it's definitely over for me. There is nothing to live for.

CTB is imminent.

greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
21 years... but on and off during that period. Not like with a gun to my head the whole time.