• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
I ordered N and it's been about 18 days. I'm in Minnesota. I'm getting kind of worried. A said it can take up to three weeks with private courier. How long did ya'll have to wait?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I ordered N and it's been about 18 days. I'm in Minnesota. I'm getting kind of worried. A said it can take up to three weeks with private courier. How long did ya'll have to wait?
Mine did take a little while, but under 3 weeks. It should come don't worry :)

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
Ask for tracking number to see where is it.

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
He said that using a tracking number increases the chances of it being seized.

Reactions: inconsequential
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Yeah just ask him and even when the n and miney isngone you gane order again for much less mimeys
I hope you now whatni mwan

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I've got tracking number and my package wasn't seized. Just ask him.
Hi there, just wondering what method of payment you used and if it was bitcoin, what site did you use to get bitcoin/buy from A. Thanks!

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
not a single picture/ no reports.. it's all a bit fishy

No reports? Plenty of people have reported they have received N from A. Nobody is going to take photos of it and put them on the Internet. And nobody who has taken N is going to come back to this forum to report how the afterlife is.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23, jake3d, Soul and 2 others
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Just wondering if you ever received your N.

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
Still waiting. Tomorrow is three weeks.

D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
Hi there, just wondering what method of payment you used and if it was bitcoin, what site did you use to get bitcoin/buy from A. Thanks!
Bitcoins and blockchain.com

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
@salibu stop spreading false information and fear mongering.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23, inconsequential, Soul and 1 other person
Faceless_end

Faceless_end

Jun 20, 2019
I'm located in WI, can you message me when you get your N? Curious how long this whole process is going to take. Thanks!

A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
He told me 3 weeks and others have confirmed it took that look for receipt. It also depends on when you order. He ships on Saturdays. My shipment should be going out today.