tmcglone25

tmcglone25

May 10, 2020
I plan to CTB tonight using SN after my brothers have fallen asleep. Does anyone know how long it takes to work?

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
20 mints till unconsciousness and 45mint_2hours till death.
That 20mint is very important u must not vomit alot and u must control ur stress.

• Hugs
Reactions: infinitelove, jolo44, please_kill_me and 3 others
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I plan to CTB tonight using SN after my brothers have fallen asleep. Does anyone know how long it takes to work?

iu
If you're asking those kind of basic questions, you probably haven't either read or understood the two key resources on this method (see below). Please do so before you go any further.

The two most important SN resources you MUST read (PPH/Stan's Guide) | Sanctioned Suicide

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, pleasethistime, deleted and 1 other person
S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
iu
If you're asking those kind of basic questions, you probably haven't either read or understood the two key resources on this method (see below). Please do so before you go any further.

The two most important SN resources you MUST read (PPH/Stan's Guide) | Sanctioned Suicide
I guess it did work

Reactions: Homecoming
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
It worked - you can see his obituary online, died July 10th which lines up with his CTB post. He posted his soundcloud account at one point which has his real name on it.

• Aww..
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, it's_all_a_game, flatearth and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It worked - you can see his obituary online, died July 10th which lines up with his CTB post.
I don't know how you found it. I did a search just now on t mcglone and saw an 88 year old man with an obituary on Oct. 13. Was that him? edit: I looked again and found it omg. His photo and everything. He had so much going for him. I see donations are to be sent to a mental health fund set up in his name.

Last edited:
Reactions: flatearth
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Wow I saw it too. Really sad.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
It worked - you can see his obituary online, died July 10th which lines up with his CTB post. He posted his soundcloud account at one point which has his real name on it.

Nevermind. It's reassuring to know it works and that this guy found the peace he desired.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forwardplanning
Nephthys22

Nephthys22

Aug 16, 2020
I don't know how you found it. I did a search just now on t mcglone and saw an 88 year old man with an obituary on Oct. 13. Was that him? edit: I looked again and found it omg. His photo and everything. He had so much going for him. I see donations are to be sent to a mental health fund set up in his name.
His funeral is public too.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
This is the first time I've seen an obituary for someone who died from SN. This was posted 3 months ago. Why were there no other posts except one on his thread?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: flatearth and sadgirl9999
J

jing

Slowly discovering my place here in this world.
Oct 9, 2020
The 88 YO guy died in 2004. Are there any obituary? Can you perhaps share the link?

Edit - Oh wait it got it. Somehow I feel sad reading his obituary. But looking through his profile on all the times he asked about SN, I know he's finally at peace now.

Last edited:
Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
Wow, so it really worked. Doesn't seem like he did any major planning beforehand, which shows SN can be very effective.
May he rest in peace.

Forwardplanning

Forwardplanning

Feb 23, 2020
Nevermind. It's reassuring to know it works and that this guy found the peace he desired.
I'd love to know how much he took. I bought some SN but then read I would need so much per KG it seemed crazy. I've been trying to buy seconal without success.

J

jing

Slowly discovering my place here in this world.
Oct 9, 2020
I'd love to know how much he took. I bought some SN but then read I would need so much per KG it seemed crazy. I've been trying to buy seconal without success.
What do you mean, you only need 25g

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Don't know where I got that duff information from!
You probably made a mistake with milligrams per kilo and thought it was grams per kilo - so thought you'd need about 3 kg of it?

"I'm going to need a bigger spoon"

Reactions: Forwardplanning, jing and Metalhead
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
His funeral is on youtube: so sad, this person was loved a lot by everyone who knew him.

• Aww..
Reactions: flatearth