babyelephant

babyelephant

Dec 11, 2023
Does anyone have any insight into this?

I'm sure some of us with a mental health history might have not being immediately placed in a ward as a concern. So the question is, how much time do I need for my attempt?

Do I need 48 hours before I'm discovered? If the SN fails will that ensure enough time has passed such that I can wake up and respond to messages/calls and overall just pretend to be alive?

Thanks

justanotherdaynow

justanotherdaynow

tryin to find a way off this planet
Jul 25, 2024
I would also like to know the answer. From what I've read, it seems like it can vary widely for how long the SN effects take for people so I think it would be best to set aside as much time alone as you possibly could.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Idk. How long does it take family, friends, work, neighbors, other business acquaintances to miss you?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I have yet to believe someone that fallowed the proper regimen would wake up hours later and pretend all is well. All the evidential sn failures involved calling for help, hospitals and professionals. Don't do that and you only need a few uninterrupted hours.

O

orbwithinorb

Aug 4, 2024
idk homedog but sn doesn't sound like a fun way to go out , hold out till something better comes along to replace N / N becomes more available

Reactions: Isbel88