C

Candleburn

Mar 4, 2024
How long does it take to get unconscious and than die from SN? I asked chat gtp and it told me that it would take up to 24 hours and that a person would have panic during that time from lack of oxygen. It also told me that a failure could give me permanent damage on brain, blood and organs. Is all this true?

Reactions: Zhendou and Freedomatlast24
dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
chatgpt gave me this answer:

Loss of Consciousness: Loss of consciousness could occur within 30 minutes to an hour after ingestion, depending on the dose and individual factors. This can be followed by seizures, coma, and ultimately, death if medical intervention is not received promptly.

This is a huge thread with helpful resources and documented cases.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Zhendou and vampire2002
Upvote 1
cowboypants

cowboypants

eating grass
May 7, 2024
In the PPH book it says 40 minutes. Taking the correct amount of dose etc matters. Max 3-4 hours.

Organ damage I think they don't have enough data yet. But docs have transplanted liver in one such patient who took SN and called emergency immediately after consuming it. They got brain dead i beleive.

Don't quote on me but what I read is you can walk away without any permanent damages. But there would be cyanosis. Blood will be dark in color etc

Reactions: Zhendou
Upvote 1