• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
IMG 0930 IMG 0929
So my bridge has this kind of wire on it. How long do you think it would take me to cut the wire to jump? This is known as a suicide bridge so I know that it works. I don't wanna jump from a bridge with water. These are the bolt cutters I have

Attachments

• IMG_0803.jpeg
    IMG_0803.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: Yaffle and ADeadBunny
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
Maybe 5 or so minutes if you work quickly. Honestly with those types of chainlink fences some heavy duty wire cutters would probably suffice. You'll have no problem getting through it provided you don't get caught.

I wish you luck, friend. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Yaffle, MatrixPrisoner and sadone2122
A

Arcitect

Oct 22, 2023
Honestly, you don't need to cut a full rectangle out. If you've ever played a COD then you'd probably know the minimum you could probably get away with is cutting an L shape then bending the cut open like a rectangle to get yourself through.
I'd also say cut the hole in between two of the column things because that's where the fence would have the most give and bend to it. It would be the most flexible at that point. I hope you find your peace dude, good luck.

• Yay!
Reactions: Yaffle, MatrixPrisoner, hi-okbye and 1 other person
S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
Honestly, you don't need to cut a full rectangle out. If you've ever played a COD then you'd probably know the minimum you could probably get away with is cutting an L shape then bending the cut open like a rectangle to get yourself through.
I'd also say cut the hole in between two of the column things because that's where the fence would have the most give and bend to it. It would be the most flexible at that point. I hope you find your peace dude, good luck.
Thanks! I'm in an uber
To there right now
Thank you! I'm in an Uber rn

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Yaffle and hi-okbye
A

Arcitect

Oct 22, 2023
You're welcome. I hope you find / found your peace man. Whether that be here on Earth or elsewhere. Godspeed and safe travels man, Sa Su will miss you ❤️.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
is he gone now? :(
rip man

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Still here with us sandone?

Google search shows no evidence of someone jumping within the last 24 hours, but who's to say that would be reported. I would give him a bit longer before getting banned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yaffle and MatrixPrisoner
R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
I e been checking the news (I live in same metro area) and haven't seen anything.

Reactions: hi-okbye, Yaffle and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I don't think 120 feet would make it instant enough. I hope he didn't suffer more than a split second.

Reactions: hi-okbye
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
My thoughts are very much with @sadone2122

To jump from what I would call a relatively low bridge shows how desperate they were. I hope this worked for them.

:heart:

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
Update: I went there to do my deed and I guess the Uber driver suspected something because he called the cops on me. Got sent to the psych ward on an involuntary hold. They took my bolt cutters too. I'm so desperate. Thinking of hanging, now…

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye and ASBA999
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Update: I went there to do my deed and I guess the Uber driver suspected something because he called the cops on me. Got sent to the psych ward on an involuntary hold. They took my bolt cutters too. I'm so desperate. Thinking of hanging, now…
Sorry to hear that. Nothing worse than do-gooders...

I hope they didn't harm you too much and that you will have the time and capacity to find the best way for you.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Sometimes they use very tough fencing and aluminum wire to connect to the poles. (it bends easier when installing) You might cut those wires more easily than the fence.

Reactions: BrainShower
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I'm so sorry that happened to you, do you know why he got suspicious? I hope your situation fixes soon

burn

burn

Dec 13, 2023
Did the driver see that you had the bolt cutters?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I guess if you take any ride to your site, get dropped off a few blocks away and walk the rest if the way.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Glad to hear that you weren't forced to stay at the ward as long as most, though I'm sure it felt like a prison waiting to get out and all. Funny how they call it treatment when people like you are unaffected at best and just go on to plan suicide once you get out anyways.

How are you feeling now? This couldn't have been easy on you and many of us have been in similar situations. We are here to listen and support you no matter the direction you take.

A

Arcitect

Oct 22, 2023
Damn, sorry to hear it didn't work out for you man. I hope you can find your peace