D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Am I fine to do a quick test and seal it back up or will it lose its potency? I have had the package for about a year now is it expired?

D

Deleted member 65988

No, SN is quite durable and merely opening and closing it won't degrade its quality because if it did then scientists or researchers who use sn at labs wouldn't bother opening it at all in order to retain its purity, as long as it's kept closed up in a dark and cool area, away from sources of ignition and most of all, moisture, it'll be fine.

There's been a lot of misinformation about sn and if opening a few times it will degrade its quality, I think no one failed this method citing the reason that they left their sn open for a few seconds, therefore causing it to oxidize. One example of a user who thought their sn was useless after opening it but it actually turned out to be is Clown_17.

Reactions: DreamEnd
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
No, SN is quite durable and merely opening and closing it won't degrade its quality because if it did then scientists or researchers who use sn at labs wouldn't bother opening it at all in order to retain its purity, as long as it's kept closed up in a dark and cool area, away from sources of ignition and most of all, moisture, it'll be fine.

There's been a lot of misinformation about sn and if opening a few times it will degrade its quality, I think no one failed this method citing the reason that they left their sn open for a few seconds, therefore causing it to oxidize. One example of a user who thought their sn was useless after opening it but it actually turned out to be is Clown_17.
yeah thats what i thought too, thanks for your response

D

Deleted member 65988

yeah thats what i thought too, thanks for your response
The logic is rather simple, if SN was to degrade and oxidize upon opening it even just one time for not more than a few seconds then why it would be useful for those who actually need it for testing in labs.