liberty_222

liberty_222

psychotic
Nov 28, 2021
In case I'm unable to drink it right away, i need to know how long it's okay before it goes bad. I can't really fuck this up because I'll run out of my medicines and I'll also be watched if i fail this attempt. I wouldn't have to worry about getting caught.

Oh also have you all heard of people taking sn and making noise? Like idk any kind of noise? I know i could keep myself from vomitting if i stroke my chest and back in a downward motion. My mom used to stroke upwards to help me throw up when I've fallen sick (because it helps getting rid of whatever toxin in your body). But if i have seizures or something I'm afraid someone will hear. Anybody can shed any light on these two things? I'd be grateful.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: UnwillingSavior, markimobzzdeasui, mightypabster and 2 others
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
I have never taken SN, and I'm not enough of a chemist or physiologist to say for certain if any of this is true, so take that how you will.

I've read a few accounts of someone taking SN, passing out, and waking up in a puddle of their own vomit with everything around them a mess like they had been thrashing about in their sleep.

With all the medicines you're taking, I'm not as worried about the moving around and knocking things over, but why are you worried about noise? Are you going to do it with other people in the next room? Because that seems really risky and a great way to get caught too early and paramedics called.

Good luck, though. Life hasn't been fair to you, and I wish you didn't feel like this was the answer. But most importantly, I hope you finally find peace.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: AnonymousL, UnwillingSavior, blueclover_. and 2 others
liberty_222

liberty_222

psychotic
Nov 28, 2021
I really wish i could have taken it while not being at home but it's the safest way to go. And I'd rather my father be at home too when i ctb because i do not want my mom to wake up to my dead body all alone. I can't really go out at night. If i could i would have simply jumped from a highway. I don't think i can find somewhere safer than home. I think minimal noise can be drowned out by the noise of the fan. As long as I'm dead overnight and not caught before that, i don't care about anything else. Although waking up in the middle of a pool of vomit doesn't sound good. I genuinely hope i don't throw up. Following the Stans guide should be good enough to guarantee death??

• Hugs
Reactions: arnd
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I really wish i could have taken it while not being at home but it's the safest way to go. And I'd rather my father be at home too when i ctb because i do not want my mom to wake up to my dead body all alone. I can't really go out at night. If i could i would have simply jumped from a highway. I don't think i can find somewhere safer than home. I think minimal noise can be drowned out by the noise of the fan. As long as I'm dead overnight and not caught before that, i don't care about anything else. Although waking up in the middle of a pool of vomit doesn't sound good. I genuinely hope i don't throw up. Following the Stans guide should be good enough to guarantee death??
B awre tht usng AEs ds nt guarntee tht u wll nt thrw up.

Nt knw whch cntry u r in bt in own cntry cn txt emrgncy servces. Prsnlly wn2 set a scheduld txt fw hrs aftr ctb s/ tht prfssnls cn fnd slf instd of othrs @ hme. Cld b an optn 2 reduc trauma 2 ur mothr.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Mayonaise, _Minsk, blueclover_. and 2 others
liberty_222

liberty_222

psychotic
Nov 28, 2021
B awre tht usng AEs ds nt guarntee tht u wll nt thrw up.

Nt kmw whch cntry u r in bt in own cntry cn txt emrgncy servces. Prsnlly wn2 set a scheduld txt fw hrs aftr ctb s/ tht prfssnls cn fnd slf instd of othrs @ hme. Cld b an optn 2 reduc trauma 2 ur mothr.
Unfortunately i think someone at home will end up finding me first if I'm not awake the next morning. Let's see how it goes. These are things i can't really control. I can only hope for the best and be a little selfish and go.
Thread 'Propranolol dosage for SN' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propranolol-dosage-for-sn.42878/

just linking this for myself

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_. and Someone123
Elri

Elri

Student
Dec 2, 2021
From my experience with testing SN, you will vomit regardless cause your gut feels heavy and uncomfortable after a minute but vomiting is not a problem. i think if you drink another one right after you will fall unconscious cause it works really fast i got blueish pale (lost 10% oxygen) in 5mins. about seizures you could play a movie or a song in your room. i think the liquid should be taken as fast as possible. if you not be found at least 3 hours it's very unlikely they can bring you back even with methylene blue. I saw an EMS posted about how they lost their patient cause they were taken to emergency late and antidote+ oxygen couldn't save them since they passed critical oxy / methemoglobinemia level. please think about all of it and don't rush your decision you can talk to me anytime i wish a peaceful end/life whatever you chose

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise, LilBird and liberty_222
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
Unfortunately i think someone at home will end up finding me first if I'm not awake the next morning. Let's see how it goes. These are things i can't really control. I can only hope for the best and be a little selfish and go.
Thread 'Propranolol dosage for SN' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propranolol-dosage-for-sn.42878/

just linking this for myself
Good luck, my friend. I wish you all the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: liberty_222
liberty_222

liberty_222

psychotic
Nov 28, 2021
From my experience with testing SN, you will vomit regardless cause your gut feels heavy and uncomfortable after a minute but vomiting is not a problem. i think if you drink another one right after you will fall unconscious cause it works really fast i got blueish pale (lost 10% oxygen) in 5mins. about seizures you could play a movie or a song in your room. i think the liquid should be taken as fast as possible. if you not be found at least 3 hours it's very unlikely they can bring you back even with methylene blue. I saw an EMT posted about how they lost their patient cause they were taken to emergency late and antidote+ oxygen couldn't save them since they passed critical oxy / methemoglobinemia level. please think about all of it and don't rush your decision you can talk to me anytime i wish a peaceful end/life whatever you chose
I will. Thank you love đź’•

Elri

Elri

Student
Dec 2, 2021
In case I'm unable to drink it right away, i need to know how long it's okay before it goes bad. I can't really fuck this up because I'll run out of my medicines and I'll also be watched if i fail this attempt. I wouldn't have to worry about getting caught.

Oh also have you all heard of people taking sn and making noise? Like idk any kind of noise? I know i could keep myself from vomitting if i stroke my chest and back in a downward motion. My mom used to stroke upwards to help me throw up when I've fallen sick (because it helps getting rid of whatever toxin in your body). But if i have seizures or something I'm afraid someone will hear. Anybody can shed any light on these two things? I'd be grateful.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Qjjh6BAgjEAE&usg=AOvVaw27TWfCB4D1RhcOQqN3UBvf
This was the EMS post i believe

• Love
Reactions: liberty_222
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
From my experience with testing SN, you will vomit regardless cause your gut feels heavy and uncomfortable after a minute but vomiting is not a problem. i think if you drink another one right after you will fall unconscious cause it works really fast i got blueish pale (lost 10% oxygen) in 5mins. about seizures you could play a movie or a song in your room. i think the liquid should be taken as fast as possible. if you not be found at least 3 hours it's very unlikely they can bring you back even with methylene blue. I saw an EMT posted about how they lost their patient cause they were taken to emergency late and antidote+ oxygen couldn't save them since they passed critical oxy / methemoglobinemia level. please think about all of it and don't rush your decision you can talk to me anytime i wish a peaceful end/life whatever you chose
Dd sm1 fnd u or dd u cll 4 hlp

• Love
Reactions: liberty_222 and Death is beautiful
Elri

Elri

Student
Dec 2, 2021
Dd sm1 fnd u or dd u cll 4 hlp
It wasn't an attempt i was just testing my sn and i had dinner before that so it didn't absorbed much i threw up after 7 minutes and i went to sleep woke up normal after

• Love
Reactions: liberty_222 and Death is beautiful
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
From my experience with testing SN, you will vomit regardless cause your gut feels heavy and uncomfortable after a minute but vomiting is not a problem. i think if you drink another one right after you will fall unconscious cause it works really fast i got blueish pale (lost 10% oxygen) in 5mins. about seizures you could play a movie or a song in your room. i think the liquid should be taken as fast as possible. if you not be found at least 3 hours it's very unlikely they can bring you back even with methylene blue. I saw an EMS posted about how they lost their patient cause they were taken to emergency late and antidote+ oxygen couldn't save them since they passed critical oxy / methemoglobinemia level. please think about all of it and don't rush your decision you can talk to me anytime i wish a peaceful end/life whatever you chose
Why did you fail your attempt?

liberty_222

liberty_222

psychotic
Nov 28, 2021
It wasn't an attempt i was just testing my sn and i had dinner before that so it didn't absorbed much i threw up after 7 minutes and i went to sleep woke up normal after
I'm surprised but glad because 2gms is also a lethal dose for your weight
It wasn't an attempt. She was just testing it so she took 2gms of it without fasting or meto etc.

Elri

Elri

Student
Dec 2, 2021
I took 2grams to test it i haven't take any meds . I wasn't fasted. I just wanted to see if my sn is legit and i threw up and got side effects fast
I'm surprised but glad because 2gms is also a lethal dose for your weight

It wasn't an attempt. She was just testing it so she took 2gms of it without fasting or meto etc.
I'm sure 2 grams was enough to run my body out of oxygen if it was absorbed properly

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
Bumping the thread since the main question has not been answered and I'm interested.
In case I'm unable to drink it right away, how long can I let the SN mixture sit before drinking it? Thanks

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Once it's in water, not long at all. Probably a few hours at best.

If its in an air tight container and dry, Probably years. Maybe vacuum pack it with a couple of those moisture pouches you get with electronics.

Reactions: Mayonaise
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
Once it's in water, not long at all. Probably a few hours at best.
Yes, I was referring to this scenario. Having the drinks prepared then taking them with me to the final spot

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
In that case I really don't know but I'm sure it would react with the water and air.

Can't you add then together as needed?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Can't just measure up 25g before hand or something? Not meaning to sound an asshole but what am I missing?

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
You don't sound like an asshole, not at all, I appreciate your reply.
I made up my mind and realized how pointless and uncomfortable carrying around glasses full of water would be.
Instead, I could prepare the doses of SN at home, put them in sealed plastic bags and mix them with water in the car.
That doesn't sound a bad idea to me, what do you think?
Sorry for complicating simple things but as you can imagine I'm not in a very good shape

Reactions: UKscotty
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No need to appologise.. I have done some crazy things on CTB attempts in the past and no idea how or what I was doing at the time.. mind was in another world lol

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
I think I read something about your past attempts. As for me, I try to be as cool and rational as possible about my attempt, but it's not that easy.
I'm terrified of failure and this makes me overconcerned and a bit paranoid at times.

This post addresses some of my concerns

Last edited: