Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Dam how long can i keep this up for the last six months i bin only getting five to ten hours of sleep a week. Feels like my mind is going all mushy sum times i cant see properly sort of goes black and white :( . All so i am hearing things that aren't they smells to . All so i cant taste my food any more if i do it tastes like nothing like it should be . Know going to sound odd but i think i am starting to see through people like if they were ghosts. I am a mess dont want to go to the doctors if i told them whats happen to me they would lock me up. And try and make me sleep by giving me drugs but they dont work well onley in th short time as soon as you come of them your back to square one. Well looks like another long dark night good job i like the dark LOL :) Night night one and all

• Aww..
Reactions: xBrialesana
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I would trade you some sleepiness and no energy for some wakefulness/energy if I could..But beware..My sleep comes with some fucked up dreams..And I dont know what Id do with the extra energy..Probably have the ole anxiety up my ass.Im miserable either way..Enjoy the dark bud.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I would trade you some sleepiness and no energy for some wakefulness/energy if I could..But beware..My sleep comes with some fucked up dreams..And I dont know what Id do with the extra energy..Probably have the ole anxiety up my ass.Im miserable either way..Enjoy the dark bud.
Thanks well what sleep i do get are filled with nightmares they sum really bad ones . One i keep getting is i am sum were with people around me then all of a sudden I got up in flames. I am standing they screaming my head of for help but the people just look and laugh at me. Them i wake up sweating like made . Another one same room but being cut up like a Sunday roast and the people just looking and laughing . So pretty mess up in the head LOL

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Sometimes I really trip out on the dreams..Hard to believe my own brain comes up with this madness..I want to sleep in peace and my mind even fucks that up.

Sorry bout the hallucinations ,though.And feel you on not trusting the doctors enough to be honest with'em.Im in the same boat.

The other night I woke up from a crazy dream and wanted to ctb..Then I started thinking if I ctb because of a dream,maybe I would have to live in the dreams for eternity as a punishment...I just want to dead my brain.Or take it out and hide it away somewhere for awhile.Maybe a few years.

On the messed up in the head,you and me both bro.I aint happy no matter what I get or do or feel.Just miserable nutcase bastard.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Sometimes I really trip out on the dreams..Hard to believe my own brain comes up with this madness..I want to sleep in peace and my mind even fucks that up.

Sorry bout the hallucinations ,though.And feel you on not trusting the doctors enough to be honest with'em.Im in the same boat.

The other night I woke up from a crazy dream and wanted to ctb..Then I started thinking if I ctb because of a dream,maybe I would have to live in the dreams for eternity as a punishment...I just want to dead my brain.Or take it out and hide it away somewhere for awhile.Maybe a few years.

On the messed up in the head,you and me both bro.I aint happy no matter what I get or do or feel.Just miserable nutcase bastard.
I try to live my life right but as soon you think its going your way you get kicked in the nuts and your back at the bottom under a pile of steaming shit. I have about given up now dont want friends dont want any thing to do with people. Just fed up you get to my age mid 40s and think why the hell should I keep going dont think I could do another 40 + years. Worst thing is most of my older family made into they 90s one all most mad it to 100 . Knowing my luck i be like living to 140 and that really piss me of. But the odd thing i want to CTB my stupid brain kicks in and my will to live gets stronger. I hate my self so much but still cant end it end up in a loop of wanted to die but brain says no and a round and a round we go . :(

• Aww..
Reactions: Blu_1 and mesohappy
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I try to live my life right but as soon you think its going your way you get kicked in the nuts and your back at the bottom under a pile of steaming shit. I have about given up now dont want friends dont want any thing to do with people. Just fed up you get to my age mid 40s and think why the hell should I keep going dont think I could do another 40 + years. Worst thing is most of my older family made into they 90s one all most mad it to 100 . Knowing my luck i be like living to 140 and that really piss me of. But the odd thing i want to CTB my stupid brain kicks in and my will to live gets stronger. I hate my self so much but still cant end it end up in a loop of wanted to die but brain says no and a round and a round we go . :(
We're about the same age..You hit on the head,pard..Made me laugh with livin till your 140.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
We're about the same age..You hit on the head,pard..Made me laugh with livin till your 140.
That scare the hell out of me liveing to old age ending up like baby have to be feed clean and sum one to wipe your ass after every time you piss and shit your self . Whats the point of getting old ? Need sum like logun run live till 60sh the have and end of life party. Then drink the magic stuff and pop of into the never ending sleep .

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Scares me too..Watched and seen folks die of old age.Doesnt appeal to me much either.

Sometimes Id like to put on a dogsuit and go to the veterinarian to have a nice shot and be put down.They treat animals better than people.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Scares me too..Watched and seen folks die of old age.Doesnt appeal to me much either.

Sometimes Id like to put on a dogsuit and go to the veterinarian to have a nice shot and be put down.They treat animals better than people.
Your rite they for sum reason they what to keep you a live as long as they can . Even if your in pain discomfort brain like oatmeal live like a vegetable. They no we need to keep them a live i think they do it for they own shellfish needs o look at me i am keeping the vegetables a live ant i a good person. And worse bit is sum people think they heroes for doing that we live in a mess up world my frend a mess up world.

Reactions: mesohappy
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
For at least six months I have had no more than 2 hours of sleep a night and that not all in one go. Medical problems. It's getting a little better now as my body adapts. It's awful and causes problems and makes everything else orders of magnitude worse. People just don't get how serious it is. However, I did find that my body adjusted as much as it could and forced sleep on me when it was essential.
I don't know your individual situation, but for me, necessity took over eventually, at least to a certain extent. I have had to accept that my new functional level is lower than it should be due to fatigue. The longest I've been without zero sleep was seven days and that was awful - it felt like being on a permanent caffeine buzz, I just wanted to switch off.