• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RockyRockman

Jan 9, 2024
I wouldn't say I am recovered by any means but in recent months the light at the end of the tunnel almost seems visible now. Yet, I have known depression and suicide for as long as I can remember. I find it hard and almost impossible to see a way to live without suicidal thoughts. I feel like it is almost harder to live without them at this point. It has been such a big part of my life it's scary to think of a life without it at all if that's possible. I almost find comfort in my status quo yet want to escape the pain. Does anyone else feel the same way?

terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
Yes. I have suffered from suicidal thoughts for a while now and its to the point where I feel like they are just a part of me. I don't know who I'd be without them. But I still hope one day that I find a way to lose them for good. Although it seems scary, I feel like i'd be better without them and be able to focus on making something of my life. They take up so much energy. Even though they've kind of become a comfort for me, I realize that they are a burden.

It's good to hear that you are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I hope someday I am also able to.