Nov 1, 2020
This site is keeping me alive.

• Love
Reactions: Gnip, itachi of death, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
I don't think it's healthy for me but pretty important. I think eventually I want to be able to cut myself off from all internet sociality and either enjoy my own company or that of others irl but that's a long way off.

• Hugs
Reactions: itachi of death
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
Very important! I love this place :heart:

Reactions: itachi of death and Deleted member 23374
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
It's the only place where I say what I think. The only place I write posts for someone completely unknown to me to read it, then I delete it in few minutes, cause sharing this could be a mistake. I don't have anyone that I can trust what my mind is up to. And even tiny opinions I have, or positions I don't even force or show intentionally proved to be dangerous or at least very distancing from people I used to meet.

• Hugs
Reactions: itachi of death, Silvermorning and Xocoyotziin
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
It's the only place where I say what I think. The only place I write posts for someone completely unknown to me to read it, then I delete it in few minutes, cause sharing this could be a mistake. I don't have anyone that I can trust what my mind is up to. And even tiny opinions I have, or positions I don't even force or show intentionally proved to be dangerous or at least very distancing from people I used to meet.
I can relate to this. Only difference is I don't delete stuff, I just cringe internally over it for a long while. Hoping to inoculate myself and get to the point where I stop caring :ehh:

• Hugs
Reactions: itachi of death, Silvermorning and Deleted member 23374
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
This site is everything to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: itachi of death, Silvermorning and All washed up
NA90

NA90

Can you hear the wolf cry in a moonlight night?
Nov 1, 2020
Became by safe house. Just wished I received more private messages. Would be great to know some of the people here even on a virtual level.

Reactions: itachi of death and Silvermorning
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
Became by safe house. Just wished I received more private messages. Would be great to know some of the people here even on a virtual level.
I wish the same but im too shy or dont have to ability to approach people like that,even on social media,but I feel like id just bore everyone,since I'm not good at phrasing thing or talking in general,I feel your pain

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Excellent place where I'm still struggling to fit in and adapt to, but I'm very pleased to have been admitted here.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and itachi of death