Mila

Mila

Jul 18, 2020
It increased my desire of ctb. This pandemic left me with no job since March, no money, no nothing. Been trying to find any job but everything is closed. Not even an online job. Unable to pay my essential expenses and ofc the rent. I'd rather ctb than ending on the street.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
TBH, all this pandemic has done is make me wish I could catch it and die. I read the statistics and do the math all the time, and I feel like it would be like winning the lottery lol.

BRAINWORMS

BRAINWORMS

dust to dust
Jul 20, 2020
I haven't been able to go to the gym. I'd go back now that it's open since I'm not too worried about getting killed by COVID—if anything, becoming a COVID casualty would be fine with me since I get to die without the stigma of CTB. However, I'm terrified that I'd catch it, have a mild case, and infect people who are more vulnerable. I've gained a lot of weight and my annual summer mental breakdown has been way more intense this year than in past years.

• Hugs
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
If not for the news, I wouldn't have even known there was a pandemic occurring. So not at all.

Reactions: Skathon
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
I thought the world was horrible enough as is but the way world governments (especially my own government which I knew was horribly corrupt in the first place) reacted to the pandemic just further proves to me that this is not a world worth living in.

Reactions: Fingir ser feliz