• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
weed beats the depression's ass but it comes with Fifty extra pounds for the munchies.
Totally worth it.

Reactions: LifeIsNotFun
About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
Like others have experienced, my appetite disappears when I'm depressed. Trying to eat can even make me gag. I lose a lot of weight and have even fainted before because of not eating enough. When I do eat it's the easiest thing possible, preferably something with no prep, chips for example. Or something that can be microwaved quickly. Like others have mentioned, food becomes bland and uninteresting to me and eating becomes a chore.

I hate that we are need machines, constantly needing to maintain ourselves by eating, going to the washroom, washing, grooming, and entertaining ourselves to stave off boredom. Not to mention needing to work all day just to afford to do all of that shit. Why?

A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I've lost 25 plus pounds since mid April when my partner left me. I didn't eat anything in the hospital and very little afterwards. I used to enjoy baking. Now I don't do it. Food has no taste for me. I will start eating something, then I will spit it out.

I stopped drinking 3 months ago. I used to drink to make me happy. Now I have no urge to do so. I guess that is a good thing since alcohol is a depressant.

Last edited: