• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dogemn

dogemn

All the nights I don't die
May 30, 2023
I have a kilogram of pure SN and the drugs required according to the guide. My plan is to rent a hotel room for a day and take it there to ensure I won't be rescued. How bad could it be?

Reactions: JKFleck, RamenNoodles, toosofttodie and 3 others
I

inevitable31

Jun 19, 2024
Where did you get this SN poisoning = happy hypoxia death? There is nothing 'happy' about poisoning your body, quite literally. Once you look at the many avaliable informations of what SN poisoning is really like and after looking at the witnessed accounts and survived SN attempts is when you can have a generalized idea of what it is, how it works and what to expect. Then you can make an informed decision. If not, there will be such one sided uninformed & exaggerated "SN is a painless, peaceful, perfect or 'happy' method" or "SN is an excruciatingly painful suffocating death" claims.
the pph rates it as a 7/10 peaceful death and since sn causes hypemic hypoxia with no increase of CO2 presence the pph also makes the claim that it is a peaceful death. CO2 causes distress. If you have a symptom and you are unconsious, you dont care about the symptom. Some symptoms might seem scary if you observe them such as seizures but do not cause any pain. Having difficulty in breathing and taking fast and deep breaths does not mean that you suffocate. You might also wanna google death rattle. I am too trying to find documented deaths of sn poisoning from this forum but I have difficulty since there are not all mentioned in one thread and I am not sure about their reliabily. They come from watchers that might not have seen other people dying in a hospital for example before and not the person that took the poison since they cannot communicate. Additionally, there are a lot of people with mental illnesses in this forum and their perception of reality might not be that objective when describing personal experiences. For instance, I am talking about the survivors that might play down on how awful an experience sn poisoning is. Also the only way to actually know how painful a death from sn poisoning is before actually trying it ourselves is to collect this information. Please feel free to post some links of documented sn deaths from this forum that you have found to be quite informative. It would help me a lot since I am a new member and still trying to gather info. Thank you.

PS: there were claims from doctors that sn poisoning is a death from suffocation.
https://www.ntvg.nl/artikelen/auto-intoxicatie-met-zelfmoordpoeder
and the only study that I have been able to find so far is

Last edited:
Upvote 0
T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
I did a "dry run" on Monday at work by taking a few sips and it wasn't pleasant. I know that sounds bizarre to do it at work but I had to show up to the office as that is where the SN was delivered. I got my SN through Amazon Business and gave Amazon my work address as my (fake) business address because my work address was listed as a commercial address and not a private residence. Plus I am very motivated to CTB.

I had tested two batches from two different packages and both packages show no evidence of SN. I guess the first package was a scam. The second one came directly from a distributor. I called them about their batch testing negative for CN and they assured me it was 98% pure. I just said "fuck it" and put two spoonful of SN into a cup of water and stirred it. Then I took two or three sips. It took about a few hours before I felt as if I was coming down with food poisoning. I guess my symptoms were similar to the symptoms one has when they consume SN so maybe my order is SN.

Five hours later, I went to my car to sleep and I vomited a bit. I was very weak and spent the next day in bed all day.

I think the most important thing is to be knocked out. If you have no awareness, then you cannot experience discomfort. Granted I didn't take any antiemtics or pain medication and might not have had an empty stomach but I don't think it's as painless as people make it to be. I would ask people to consider fentanyl. It seems like you get a wonderful high and then go to sleep.

Upvote 0
E

Erring

Jul 7, 2024
I did a "dry run" on Monday at work by taking a few sips and it wasn't pleasant. I know that sounds bizarre to do it at work but I had to show up to the office as that is where the SN was delivered. I got my SN through Amazon Business and gave Amazon my work address as my (fake) business address because my work address was listed as a commercial address and not a private residence. Plus I am very motivated to CTB.

I had tested two batches from two different packages and both packages show no evidence of SN. I guess the first package was a scam. The second one came directly from a distributor. I called them about their batch testing negative for CN and they assured me it was 98% pure. I just said "fuck it" and put two spoonful of SN into a cup of water and stirred it. Then I took two or three sips. It took about a few hours before I felt as if I was coming down with food poisoning. I guess my symptoms were similar to the symptoms one has when they consume SN so maybe my order is SN.

Five hours later, I went to my car to sleep and I vomited a bit. I was very weak and spent the next day in bed all day.

I think the most important thing is to be knocked out. If you have no awareness, then you cannot experience discomfort. Granted I didn't take any antiemtics or pain medication and might not have had an empty stomach but I don't think it's as painless as people make it to be. I would ask people to consider fentanyl. It seems like you get a wonderful high and then go to sleep.
How much in grams would you say those two spoons were?

Upvote 0