GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
HOW FLAT EARTH HELPS ME WITH CTB OR NOT.

This will be long, maybe. I won't argue flat earth here as it sometimes upsets many people. There is enough info laying around for anyone who wants to look into the subject and decide for themselves. After looking into truth subjects for years in an effort to find out where we are and what is actually going on I have had a great journey. Sometimes learning the truth hurts because you realize many things are not true and you built decisions based on those lies. At best we are in trouble at worst we have been taken for a ride by almost everything... hence 2020. Finally after going through flat earth I am no longer afraid to ctb if I decide to actually go through with that. If I don't I will enjoy my days. If I do I know for a fact there is another place after this one. It helped a lot. I couldnt discribe how much it can really help someone on an individual basis in my opinion. I see people here who have bad health conditions that will not heal. I see people here who are just hurt by circumstances by family or friends or life being tough. We all wish we could help each other and to an extent we can by being supportive and u derstanding of individual hardships. We are broke, our families are mean, our childhoods were rough, our health is failing, we are tired, we are afraid, and so we end up here. The point is once you know where you are you have a better understanding of what happens next wether you ctb or not. It gives you a safety net to realize you will be ok. If you decide to go because you dont want to be here you will be ok. If you decide to fight that mother to the bitter bitter end and go down swinging as best you can it will be ok. I dont know where we go and IMO neither does anybody else but I'm almost absolutely sure we will go somewhere. Will there be people there? I dont know. What is the social structure there? I dont know. Are my pets there or my missing body parts? I have no idea. However after looking at the structure of this strange place and trying to understand how it works and what it is as best as I can I feel I can say almost absolutely for sure there is another place after this. That reasoning gives me comfort that I think i knew deep down and had to rediscover in my own way. Looking into flat earth helped with that. I would ask that if you feel you have the patience and understanding that some of you might look into that and discover what that will mean to you. Has it changed my mind about ctb? Not really. If I go then a huge part of me will be glad. Has it made me want to stay here? No I hate this place but I still have the opportunity to learn more while being here and trying to deal with all the bad things. Until the end try to enjoy the birds and flowers and sun and cat videos and children and so on. My point being is that we are not mistakes. We came here for a reason. We have a job to do here if not just to look and listen and learn from good and from bad. Every person and animal here is very very special and this place is nothing more than a pit stop between other places? I wanted to share that with the people here because I felt it was worth sharing. It doesnt matter if you're young or what you think about the world so far it is a subject worth taking the time to understand. Many people are out there to help you because they had a hard time understanding it as well when this subject blindsided them. It can hurt. It can hurt a lot more for sensitive people but it might be worth it. I hope the people here and the people who dont have support on a place like this will find peace somehow. We all wish we could make that pain go away but right now during this time "crappy painful life" seems to be what it is for a while. Ctb is a "permanent solution to a temporary problem" (bs thing to say IMO) but so is this life, it is only temporary. That could mean there is a more meaningful place somewhere else. Somewhere to rest, somewhere to be happy, somewhere to be loved. You only come and leave this world one way, and it goes by in the blink of an eye. Take the time to find out what this world is and what is going on while you are here. It would be a shame to miss that. I hope the best for you guys and love you very much.

Attachments

• OTcosmos.jpg
    OTcosmos.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: esse_est_percipi, Spitfire and death137
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so curious about the universe surrounding us that I've read a lot about flat earth but still can't believe in that theory because there are so many experts who say the opposite but in the end, I will never be 100% sure.

Leaving that topic aside, I agree with you. Understanding life or maybe believing in things help a lot. I don't know if there's an afterlife but it sure was weird to be born in this world without being told. Also, there are so many religions and theories about the origin and the afterlife that I'd CTB to just learn the truth!

Fortunately, in the end, we will all know whether it's nothingness or somethingness.

Last edited:
Reactions: death137
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Ive not looked into it so cant have an opinion.
But if the earth is actually flat, would a viable ctb method be to just walk off the edge at the north or south pole? Or one of the other edges?

• Wow
Reactions: Ghost2211, Breadbfra, esse_est_percipi and 5 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
It was so funny watching the head honcho of the flat earth community Bob Knodel spend £20k on a laser gyroscope to prove once and for all the Earth doesn't actually rotate.
only to prove it does and is there for round .
The earth is round there is no reason or budget big enough to keep it a secret all flat earthers spout poor science and distort or ignore facts and most of all most of them are con men

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/fl...h-is-flat-accidentally-prove-its-round-129953

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, Ghost2211, Disco Biscuit and 10 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
It was so funny watching the head honcho of the flat earth community Bob Knodel spend £20k on a laser gyroscope to prove once and for all the Earth doesn't actually rotate.
only to prove it does and is there for round .
The earth is round there is no reason or budget big enough to keep it a secret all flat earthers spout poor science and distort or ignore facts and most of all most of them are con men

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/fl...h-is-flat-accidentally-prove-its-round-129953
Im glad you said that marcus because i have a round earth globe as an ornament on my coffee table and i was very close to taking it back and suing the retailer under the trades description act.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Disco Biscuit, woxihuanni and 5 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
But if the earth is actually flat, would a viable ctb method be to just walk off the edge at the north or south pole? Or one of the other edges?
That would be prohibited by the 'pac man effect'.

"When a plane or other object reaches the edge of the horizon, such as when pac-man reaches the end of the screen, that object will teleport from one side of the planet to the other, a la pac-man entering from the other side of the screen."

simples.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 262653, Scarecrow, watsonsmith and 9 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Im glad you said that marcus because i have a round globe as an ornament on my coffee table and i was very close to taking it back and suing the retailer under the trades description act.
Watching flat earthers talk utter bollocks on youtube is very entertaining

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Disco Biscuit, woxihuanni and 5 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
That would be prohibited by the 'pac man effect'.

"When a plane or other object reaches the edge of the horizon, such as when Pac-Man reaches the end of the screen, that object will teleport from one side of the planet to the other, a la pac-man entering from the other side of the screen."

simples.
Im not as clever as you wtd. Does that mean the world is round or flat?
Because id hate to trek to the north pole to ctb and find out there isnt an edge

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653, Ghost2211 and woxihuanni
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Because id hate to trek to the north pole to ctb and find out there isnt an edge
its a big ice wall apparently , to hold all the water in and is patrolled by a fleet of thousands of war ships maintained by all nations , the profit from selling globes must pay well to be able to afford all that and bribe all pilots , astronomers , sailor, teachers , heads of state , and David Attenborough

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, Ghost2211, woxihuanni and 4 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020

The north pole is the center. The South pole is the edge. But you have to climb the ice wall. Good luck - it's guarded by heavily armed NASA penguins.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Ghost2211, woxihuanni and 4 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Im not as clever as you wtd
Don't be so hard on yourself. You're smart.
Does that mean the world is round or flat?
My matrix answer would be: do not try to flatten or make round the earth. Only realize the truth: there is no earth. Then you'll see, it is not the earth that flattens or roundens, only yourself.

My down-to-earth answer: roundish with flat bits.

Reactions: 262653, Ghost2211, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019

My matrix answer would be: do not try to flatten or make round the earth. Only realize the truth: there is no earth. Then you'll see, it is not the earth that flattens or roundens, only yourself.

Im out of my delpth here. So im gonna try and disguise it by side tracking to some of my favoutite marvin gaye lyrics...

The world is just a great big onion
And pain and fear are the spices that make you cry
Oh, baby, and the only way to get rid of this great big onion
Is to plant love seeds until it dies, uh-huh

Hey world, we got a great big job to do
Yeah, we need you
And everybody who loves truth

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, marcusuk63 and esse_est_percipi
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I am not totally sure if this is true? I think so though because I heard it from Science.

If you take the earth and shrink down to the scale of a golf ball size sphere, then the earth by comparison would basically appear to be completely smooth.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019

I live on a flat bit , there are no hills in my city , hill starts on the driving test are easy lol

Reactions: Ghost2211, Meditation guide, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
but in all seriousness, I think the flat earthers do raise some serious points about epistemic justification, empirical evidence and relying on unquestioned authority for knowledge about things.
After all, no one here has actually been in space and seen the earth from there, have they?
We all rely on second hand sources like nasa pictures, information in geography/astronomy books and what scientists tell us.

As the philosopher karl pilkington said about the so-called 'big bang':

"They say it all started out with a big bang. But, what I wonder is, was it a big bang or did it just seem big because there wasn't anything else to drown it out at the time?"

Decce

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: 262653, Mm80, Frew and 4 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
but in all seriousness, I think the flat earthers do raise some serious points about epistemic justification, empirical evidence and relying on unquestioned authority for knowledge about things.
After all, no one here has actually been in space and seen the earth from there, have they?
We all rely on second hand sources like nasa pictures, information in geography/astronomy books and what scientists tell us.

As the philosopher karl pilkington said about the so-called 'big bang':

"They say it all started out with a big bang. But, what I wonder is, was it a big bang or did it just seem big because there wasn't anything else to drown it out at the time?"

View attachment 47652

how does anyone know it was a big bang, if no one was around to hear it lol

Reactions: Ghost2211, marcusuk63 and esse_est_percipi
JustKillBen22

JustKillBen22

Jul 6, 2020
and David Attenborough
I'm glad you added him, everyone else you could probably bribe but my boy David, nah don't even think about it.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, marcusuk63 and Deleted member 19654
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
karl pilkington is possibly one of the greatest philosophers of out time ,

Attachments

• 0N4oFsP.jpg
    0N4oFsP.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 262653, Ghost2211 and esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
On another tangent, check out how similar that cosmological model of flat earth is to the pribram-bohm hypothesis model of quantum consciousness.
The implicate order on the left has its threshold at the planck length (10-33cm), many times smaller than an atom, and unfolds in a holomovement via a fourier transform equation to produce the spacetime universe.
Below the planck length is presumably some kind of timeless consciousness reality full of pixies, wise serpents and machine elves.

The 'flat earth' corresponds to the quantum event horizon, the 'underworld' beneath it to timeless consciousness, the 'firmament with the stars' to the spacetime universe of matter. The parallels are undeniable.

Maybe the flat earthers got the model right, they just got the scale and ontology wrong.

I'm probably losing my mind at this point, so I'll see myself out.

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 41
  • fc.png
    fc.png
    277.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Reactions: 262653 and Deleted member 22624
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
you're welcome

Reactions: esse_est_percipi and Deleted member 19654
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If I do I know for a fact there is another place after this one.

Source?

(Not trying to provoke, I ask that all the time.)

The point is once you know where you are you have a better understanding of what happens next wether you ctb or not. It gives you a safety net to realize you will be ok

If I understand correctly, if one knows the earth is flat, then they know that there is an afterlife and that it will be positive? But, how does one know? Because they know the theory and believe it, or is it that if I decide the earth is flat, then I will know?

I dont know where we go and IMO neither does anybody else but I'm almost absolutely sure we will go somewhere.

But it could be bad, so if I were to believe the earth is flat, I don't feel like there's a safety net in this and that it will be ok. Only that there's something next. To quote A Christmas Story, "It could be anything! It could be a bowling alley!"

My point being is that we are not mistakes. We came here for a reason. We have a job to do here if not just to look and listen and learn from good and from bad. Every person and animal here is very very special and this place is nothing more than a pit stop between other places?

Source?

Many people are out there to help you because they had a hard time understanding it as well when this subject blindsided them. It can hurt. It can hurt a lot more for sensitive people but it might be worth it. I hope the people here and the people who dont have support on a place like this will find peace somehow. We all wish we could make that pain go away but right now during this time "crappy painful life" seems to be what it is for a while. Ctb is a "permanent solution to a temporary problem" (bs thing to say IMO) but so is this life, it is only temporary. That could mean there is a more meaningful place somewhere else. Somewhere to rest, somewhere to be happy, somewhere to be loved. You only come and leave this world one way, and it goes by in the blink of an eye. Take the time to find out what this world is and what is going on while you are here. It would be a shame to miss that. I hope the best for you guys and love you very much.

At this point I feel like I'm reading an attempt for cult indoctrination. I'm not joking. There are guides with answers, the flattery of specialness (sensitivity), appeals to unity, a promise of a kind of heaven, special knowledge, and a love bomb. Combined with the wall of text and the other inconsistencies, well, it's hard to see the original post through all the red flags flying.

Is there a group you're a member of? Does it have levels of increasing specialness based on giving and sacrifice? Is there a leader?

OP, I'm genuinely not trolling you or taking the piss. I'm analytical and skeptical no matter the subject. I'm not throwing any sarcasm or attitude your way, I prefer to use an overtly dry sense of humor when I'm being shitty. I have no respect for intentionally covert shittiness.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NeverGoodEnuff, 262653, TheSomebody and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Flat Earth Live:

We have 2,787 satellites orbiting the flat earth:

It definitely looks flat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 262653, Silvermorning, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Sunrise and sunset alone stop the flat earth argument dead in its tracks.
All other arguments are null and void until that is explained by any flat earth model.

Reactions: marcusuk63, esse_est_percipi, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
you're welcome

That video raises a valid point about the relativity of mass extension.
For a proton or muon travelling near the speed of light towards the earth, the earth would undergo length contraction from the reference frame of the muon/proton, and appear flat.
Given that there are no privileged frames of reference in the universe, it is just as true to say the earth is spherical as to say it is flat.

Reactions: MrBigSad and Deleted member 22624
JustKillBen22

JustKillBen22

Jul 6, 2020
All other arguments are null and void until that is explained by any flat earth model.
Clearly the sun is fake, its just a very large flashlight installed by NASA to trick people into thinking the earth orbits something.

• Wow
Reactions: 262653, Ghost2211, marcusuk63 and 3 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

I see you got no classical education in school.

Gods in chariots pull the sun.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, 262653, Ghost2211 and 5 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
The sun is the same size as the moon by my estimates, so orbits the Earth obviously. And orbiting is a feat of gods & chariots.

Last edited:
Reactions: 262653, esse_est_percipi and Deleted member 19654
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Clearly the sun is fake, its just a very large flashlight installed by NASA to trick people into thinking the earth orbits something.
yes, and the moon is actually a spaceship command center for the illuminati, cleverly disguised as a natural astronomical body.
I see you got no classical education in school.

Gods in chariots pull the sun.
based.

Reactions: Ghost2211
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I just hope to god if there's a place after this that it's not worse. I'm not religious at all, yet come CTB time I always end up worrying about it, horrible. After this experience we've had, it's surprising to find people on SS of all places that welcome a repeat!!

TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
Wtf

Reactions: checkouttime, 262653, Scarecrow and 5 others