• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

azzy

azzy

hey!
Apr 17, 2023
i'm wondering the specifications of this (how tall does it have to be, how long you'll be under, etc).. this right now is my go-to method if i can't get SN. other methods/suggestions that may work better would be helpful:).

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
depends on how high you jump, and if you land vertically or horizontally. I think you asked about previous methods before. Check out this thread or if you want to get better

Reactions: azzy
A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
After a certain height, can't remember what it was but it's on lostallhope, the water essentially becomes concrete and you die on impact.

Reactions: Hunter2005, qwerty1969 and azzy
N

NinePointEight

Isn't gravity a blessing?
Dec 17, 2021
After a certain height, can't remember what it was but it's on lostallhope, the water essentially becomes concrete and you die on impact.
They say that, but even jumping from the Golden Gate bridge, some people survive. And of those who die, a portion of them die by drowning. So apparently guaranteed immediate death into water must require extreme heights.

Reactions: returntothevoid and azzy
A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
They say that, but even jumping from the Golden Gate bridge, some people survive. And of those who die, a portion of them die by drowning. So apparently guaranteed immediate death into water must require extreme heights.
yep. 67m, height of the golden gate bridge, is not enough even though only ~3% survive. Jumping from a height of 76m onto water is 95-98% fatal but someone has to be in that 5% and survivng that wont be pretty.

• Informative
Reactions: Hunter2005, Itz_d3p, azzy and 1 other person
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Ive watched the documentary The Bridge about jumpers at the golden gate and those who survived landed feet first. If you do jump, do like Gene at the end we see him jump back first and he land and died on impact on his back.

Reactions: returntothevoid, quietxconfessions and azzy
N

Nothere01

Apr 13, 2023
i'm wondering the specifications of this (how tall does it have to be, how long you'll be under, etc).. this right now is my go-to method if i can't get SN. other methods/suggestions that may work better would be helpful:).
You will most likely survive the fall because you will be landing on water and not on ground cement, there have been people that jumped off a bridge and survived because they landed on water

Reactions: azzy
N

NinePointEight

Dec 17, 2021
yep. 67m, height of the golden gate bridge, is not enough even though only ~3% survive. Jumping from a height of 76m onto water is 95-98% fatal but someone has to be in that 5% and survivng that wont be pretty.
But looking at the survival rate is not enough. Experts believe that many, if not most, jumpers actually die from drowning. So jumping into the water from the Golden Gate is in many cases quite a painful ending.

azzy

azzy

hey!
Apr 17, 2023
okay,
You will most likely survive the fall because you will be landing on water and not on ground cement, there have been people that jumped off a bridge and survived because they landed on water
ok, this makes sense!!

A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
But looking at the survival rate is not enough. Experts believe that many, if not most, jumpers actually die from drowning. So jumping into the water from the Golden Gate is in many cases quite a painful ending.
I think you'll likely go unconscious upon impact so drowning might not be that big of a concern but if you're nervous just get shit faced before jumping. That might also help with overcoming SI.

headcase95

headcase95

abject failure
Apr 17, 2023
Can you give us sources on these experts? Google says only 5% drown or die of hypothermia. They can tell who drowns by checking their lungs for water

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 8.33.12 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 8.33.12 PM.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 0
N

NinePointEight

Dec 17, 2021
I think you'll likely go unconscious upon impact so drowning might not be that big of a concern but if you're nervous just get shit faced before jumping. That might also help with overcoming SI.
You might be correct about the unconscious thing, although we don't have the data to be sure. Getting shitfaced would not work, though. Dr. Thomas Joiner, an expert who spent his career studying suicides, has shown that almost all suicides take place when the individual is sober, even if the person is an alcoholic. Yes, alcoholics sober up to commit suicide. Suicide is a serious act that can only be done with sober concentration.
Can you give us sources on these experts? Google says only 5% drown or die of hypothermia. They can tell who drowns by checking their lungs for water
But do they really check each person who jumps in? Once the coroner marks it as a suicide, I am not sure that the details matter.

Reactions: thesaddestgirl and anonaon
I

inpursuitofpeace

Jan 4, 2023
When I tried to click on the methods section, it was "403 forbidden".

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
A bridge that was close to where I lived is 63m above the water level. Many people survived the jump, but —— trigger warning ———- many of them had their skin degloved from certain parts of their body (arm, back etc). Not a pleasant experience I'd imagine, even if you do drown shortly after.

sad_dude

sad_dude

PLS LET ME OUT LET ME OUT AAAAAAAH
Nov 25, 2022
When I tried to click on the methods section, it was "403 forbidden".
try to search for the archive version

wait, here~I hope it also works at your end: Lost All Hope (archive)
** tho I heard about some rules in sharing links for explicit suicide methods, please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: finalyear2023