• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tiburcio

I'm interested on this book but my economic situation is not good and I can't buy it. Somebody knows how can I download it free, as pdf, ebook or something??

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
A download for it is listed in the resources thread here, I think. Personally, I think the PPH is more useful.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and El Topo
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
A download for it is listed in the resources thread here, I think. Personally, I think the PPH is more useful.

I think the PPH is the first book people should read, but Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death and Dignified Dying are also worth reading to get some more specifics.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Sonnenblume
T

Tiburcio

If somebody can post the PPH link too, I would be grateful

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
If somebody can post the PPH link too, I would be grateful

Everything is here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/