• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Honestly, I never thought about it. I assumed (and still do) that they probably don't. If there is ads I have never seen them and i'm thinking sponsors would not be jumping at the chance to advertise here. So I think someone is paying out of pocket and we should thank whoever that is.

Rex2019

Rex2019

Can't wait for the summer
Feb 23, 2019
Honestly, I never thought about it. I assumed (and still do) that they probably don't. If there is ads I have never seen them and i'm thinking sponsors would not be jumping at the chance to advertise here. So I think someone is paying out of pocket and we should thank whoever that is.

hmm interesting. I wonder who is then?

A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019

LOL. Let's think about what kind of advertisements there might be.

S

stbdchick

Jun 17, 2019
It doesn't take much money; domain name registration and hosting is about it, assuming this site uses an open-source software platform. Probably under a few hundred bucks a year.

It's not the money, but the ridiculous hours it takes to keep something like this running. And besides the technical stuff, there is also dealing with the social ramifications, which fall primarily on the owners.