motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Are you able to feel grateful that you're (probably) suffering less than these children, or do these images make you want to die even more?

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
I don't care :D

B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
World is shit

Reactions: Superdeterminist, DoodleBug, demuic and 3 others
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Makes me wanna die more and blame the stupid general public for.not giving a shit

• Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, demuic and MMB
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Makes me angry that the result of war between Yemen and Saudi Arabia, that the casualties of that war is the videos you see above. If they hate each other that much, they could solve their issues with a duel between the leaders of their respective countries and leave everyone out of it.

Makes me want to die even more because my life could be snuffed out due to some person with an ego problem and loves to launch nuke missiles at anyone who challenges his ego.

Reactions: Merlay, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
One of the reasons why I don't believe in "God" clearly depicted.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, nopointofliving and All Things Must Pass
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Sad for them, it is horrible but I feel more for animals to be honest, always have, maybe it is sick to say. I can watch that report and feel a bit miserable, humans are bad and do terrible things, the innocents always suffer most in wars, but show me animal cruelty and I will burst into tears.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, nopointofliving, Rolliewoo and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
One of the reasons why I don't believe in "God" clearly depicted.
Pro-lifers when they see those videos above automatically resort to "thoughts and prayers", they live in denial knowing that their "god" permits these atrocities to happen or use the dreaded saying, "it was god's plan". Pro-lifers want us to stay alive so they can use us on the battlefields.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic, OpheliasFlowers and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Pro-lifers when they see those videos above automatically resort to "thoughts and prayers", they live in denial knowing that their "god" permits these atrocities to happen or use the dreaded saying, "it was god's plan". Pro-lifers want us to stay alive so they can use us on the battlefields.

You're so right!
"God's plan".
Please, tell me more jokes!

Reactions: Superdeterminist
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
It's obvious that people shouldn't have children in the first place and that humane, voluntary executions are needed, just like in any other place. This problem that seems so unsolvable to normies is easily solved without the anti-choice garbage. I am emotionally numb to this sort of thing but I definitely think it's very horrible and it's sad that normies run the world.

• Love
Reactions: Merlay, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, DarkWolf and 2 others
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020

Reactions: MindFrog and Zzzzz
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
It's heartbreaking and terrifying to me. It doesn't make me feel grateful for life. It just makes me feel sad and serves as a reminder of how common suffering is in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Superdeterminist, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic and 1 other person
MMB

MMB

Every form of refuge has its price
Mar 14, 2021
Makes me even more determined to escape this living hell that humanity has created.

Sorrow and despair for these poor innocents, anger and hatred for the perpetrators, above all, an overwhelming sense of impotence and self-hatred because I can't help them.

I know it's stupid but I feel like I've personally failed if I can't save them. FFS I get overwhelmed by guilt when I see an old person carrying a heavy shopping bag. I hate myself because I care too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Superdeterminist, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic and 2 others
DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
All this suffering in this terrible world is part of the reason I want to ctb. I can't bare it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Superdeterminist, demuic, BottomlessPit and 1 other person
fufa

fufa

I don't know what I am.
Mar 26, 2021
Happiness is not as depended on environment as you might think.
A non-depressed person born in a shit situation will most likely live a more happy and fulfilling life than a lifelong-depressed person in a privileged position.

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Makes me feel horrible and guilty because I have food yet I feel I was never as grateful as I should have been for those things... As well makes me despise this world and want to die more

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic and OpheliasFlowers
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Happiness is not as depended on environment as you might think.
A non-depressed person born in a shit situation will most likely live a more happy and fulfilling life than a lifelong-depressed person in a privileged position.
I agree, but children slowly starving to death are not non-depressed people born in a shit situation...

Reactions: Escape Artist
D

Desi

Student
Aug 16, 2019
I suppose you want to shame suicidal people but it doesn't work. You don't understand something: depressive people have lost the ability to care, they're in a state where they can't , anymore.

Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
To be honest I've have lost the ability to feel genuinely sympathetic anymore, unfortunately. BUT, the thought of possible reincarnation comes to mind. If the theory holds any weight situations like this could be a future possibility. I guess we never know what cards we'll be dealt in the afterlife. An eternity of darkness, a new life comparable or better than our current one. Or something much worse.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers
MMB

MMB

Every form of refuge has its price
Mar 14, 2021
I suppose you want to shame suicidal people but it doesn't work. You don't understand something: depressive people have lost the ability to care, they're in a state where they can't , anymore.
Quite the opposite for me. I care too much about others and nothing for myself. I don't deserve care so I turn all my love outwards.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and demuic
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I suppose you want to shame suicidal people
Nope. Why would I want to shame myself? Watching documentaries about/looking at photos of innocent human beings in agony helps me see my own suffering from a different perspective for an hour or two, but I'm still determined to ctb

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Are you able to feel grateful that you're (probably) suffering less than these children, or do these images make you want to die even more?

Life is pain...

Anyone that says otherwise is selling something...

I do feel grateful, but I still don't feel 'good'

I'm not religious at all but I'd like to think there is a special place in hell for those who harm children and animals... Perhaps that is part of the lamentable misery of the level of 'justice' in the world...?

DBD

• Hugs
Reactions: gtrfvr
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
It confirms that we are just animals. It reflects the cutthroat dog eat dog narcissism that permeates society where the most selfish and uncaring people get ahead and pretend they are the opposite while trying to bully and harass others into becoming their slaves.

Gone are the days of the egalitarian hunter gatherer. Ever since agriculture and industry and now especially the atomisation of our neoliberal late capitalist era we eat each other for breakfast or be eaten.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
M

mindovertime

Apr 24, 2021
I don't know how to explain it but even tho I feel sick for that kind of suffering - which is, unfortunately, very common around the world since we exist - it doesn't invalid the pain depressive people go through every day. So it's like "yeah that's horrible and maybe I feel guilty because I have some "privileges", but my own pain will not go away thinking someone is 'having it worse than me'" Actually sometimes I wish I could be those people that are dying from illnesses, etc that actually DIDN'T want to die.
And also these things remember me that life is pain for most of us. I don't eat that stupid "life is worth to live" propaganda from that "happy-and-all-my-problems-are-what-kind-of-top-i-will-be-wearing-today" people
Anyway, sorry for my english, I got very rusty this past time lol

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Heartaches
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Coming from a third world country, this imagery is something I can see just from another neighborhood. I feel guilty for being suicidal because I already see myself as lucky, that I don't have to grovel to ground just for food and I have a roof over my head. But it doesn't make me feel grateful.. no, not at all.

I feel helplessness, anger and loss. My country is slowly falling into ruin and its not the only one. We are slowly being cannibalized by foreign greed. And my own kin is selling our own flesh. I can't do anything about it.

This is a reminder that we will be next. Seeing this justifies my will to end my life.

I will not fight a losing war.

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
It makes me realise that my suffering is nothing compared to theirs. But suffering is not a competition. Everyone has their own burden to carry.