E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
I live in Finland and its claimed we have the best healthcare system in the world. Yet 4 people missed my fairly obvious eating disorder (psychiatry and school doctors) For gods sake, I was under 120lbs and 6ft tall and NOBODY noticed something was wrong until things started going even worse. And nobody did anything to stop it before that. I got my diagnosis 4 years late. And when I finally realized I have an eating disorder I became extremely traumatized and started vomiting frequently. I haven't thrown up in 3 months but my mental health has gotten worse and my suicidal thoughts are worse than ever. I want to overdose because it seems calm and I don't want to die a violent death but idk which pills to use.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ame, FuneralCry, oliviahurts and 5 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
It's only best relative to the other crap.

Overdosing on random pills isn't calm. Instead of killing you it'll just destroy your liver and leave you in agony. If you want calm, research the recommended poisons (nembutal and sodium nitrite).

I

I'm scared

Feb 16, 2021
In 2012 I had a trauma which kicked off an eating disorder which had been under control for years.I went to ask for help from my GP but no help until I was 32kg and sectioned.
The damage to my digestive system and lack of help for this is a living hell.
I couldn't take an OD as have a phobia of vomiting

• Aww..
Reactions: Ame
E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
It's only best relative to the other crap.

Overdosing on random pills isn't calm. Instead of killing you it'll just destroy your liver and leave you in agony. If you want calm, research the recommended poisons (nembutal and sodium nitrite).
I tried buying SN from 4 different sources and something went wrong each time

Reactions: Makko
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
Hey, I live in Finland too... I had eating disorder years before I knowed what it is and no one noticed it before that... So I know what you are talking about.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The systems can be good, but the people in them are still human.

Reactions: hʚll
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Sorry this happened to you. It is bizarre the way people do not notice eating disorders.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering. It is strange how that was not noticed as you said it was obvious. They are healthcare professionals after all and it is their job. I'm not sure that overdosing is a reliable way to ctb, I would never choose that method. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

I

ihatemylife

Student
Jul 14, 2021
I live in Finland and its claimed we have the best healthcare system in the world. Yet 4 people missed my fairly obvious eating disorder (psychiatry and school doctors) For gods sake, I was under 120lbs and 6ft tall and NOBODY noticed something was wrong until things started going even worse. And nobody did anything to stop it before that. I got my diagnosis 4 years late. And when I finally realized I have an eating disorder I became extremely traumatized and started vomiting frequently. I haven't thrown up in 3 months but my mental health has gotten worse and my suicidal thoughts are worse than ever. I want to overdose because it seems calm and I don't want to die a violent death but idk which pills to use.
Doesn't surprise me. I have a very low opinion of drs. They are mostly money hungry. Most dont care anything about their patients. It's a business. I've been misdiagnosed so many times I have lost count. If your sick they make money. If your healthy they don't. Why would they want you healthy There's nothing in it for them so they don't really care sadly.