• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sans

Sans

Discord: inkwell_sans
Oct 2, 2019
Not having the resources to CTB in any other traditional way (SN, N, gunshot, CO poisoning) and being unable to tie a noose very well, I've come to the conclusion that jumping off of a building is the best way for me to go. However, I have a question... how does one even get access to the roof of a skyscraper? I'd imagine whoever works at those buildings/security/etc wouldn't let you on top... how do people do it?

Talles

Talles

Mar 3, 2023
A lot of people do it in a place they have access to, generally where they work. Others pick hotels. There are also monuments, bridges, landmarks, parking lots with lots of floors, etc.
Another option would be renting a room in one of those apps that I won't mention the name here.

Sans

Sans

Oct 2, 2019
A lot of people do it in a place they have access to, generally where they work. Others pick hotels. There are also monuments, bridges, landmarks, parking lots with lots of floors, etc.
Another option would be renting a room in one of those apps that I won't mention the name here.
I don't know what kind of apps you're talking about, but...

Are there any really tall hotels with balconies that are easy to rent?

Talles

Talles

Mar 3, 2023
I don't know what kind of apps you're talking about, but...

Are there any really tall hotels with balconies that are easy to rent?
It won't be cheap. A friend of mine, when planning his exit, simply asked for a room with a view, as his imaginary wife was really pestering him for it.
He got the room, chickened out and lost a few hundred bucks.
He told me at least the breakfast was good.

Sans

Sans

Oct 2, 2019
It won't be cheap. A friend of mine, when planning his exit, simply asked for a room with a view, as his imaginary wife was really pestering him for it.
He got the room, chickened out and lost a few hundred bucks.
He told me at least the breakfast was good.
As long as you have the money, the price doesn't matter (assuming you go through with it) because in the end you'll be dead.

Anyway, I wonder if you could just take the service elevator up to the roof and jump. I read a news story about someone who took a service elevator to the roof of a 750 foot hotel and then jumping, and apparently he was not even a guest at the hotel.