• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
in the US, there are around 900,000 missing people. Would it be better for loved ones to be a suicide or a missing person?

Reactions: Final Escape
T

Tiburcio

It highly depends of the person. The biggest problem when missing is that they are in constant anxiety wondering what happened to the person: is dead, is kidnapped, etc. If you know the oerson died, this don't happen but for some people this can be even more shoking.

Personally I would prefer knowing she/he is dead.

sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
Rather than asking such highly specific questions, getting answers, and then moving on to the next thing, over and over, why not back up a bit?

It sounds like you are looking for a way to commit suicide without it looking like suicide. Focus on that.

N

No1SpecL2U

Jul 22, 2018
Just from my own personal thoughts and living very close to the ocean....

Boat or kayak way out to a few hundred feet of water, chain dumbbell to each ankle and try to swim with them. Odds of a recovery seem near impossible IMO. Less of a trace than digging my own grave in the middle of the woods too.

Reactions: bag.of.cats
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Suicide, since ure family will very rarely get closure if u are a missing person.

Reactions: Nzbeelover
F

Fateful8

Jun 28, 2018
Just from my own personal thoughts and living very close to the ocean....

Boat or kayak way out to a few hundred feet of water, chain dumbbell to each ankle and try to swim with them. Odds of a recovery seem near impossible IMO. Less of a trace than digging my own grave in the middle of the woods too.
However, this is an incredibly stupid way to go.