• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
this is a very broad question. what do you mean by pain? do you mean mental pain, physical pain, another third sinister option? i guess i'll answer to how i personally interpret the question.

there is no life without pain. everybody experiences misery at some point in their lives. to say that someone can live without pain is simply untrue. nobody is perfect or happy all the time. life is pain, and pain is life. pain doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing. it helps up grow, it helps us learn how to persevere or know when to quit. pain signals to someone that something is wrong. you should use that signal, not ignore it.

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

disappear, unseen and unknown
Feb 24, 2023
unalive

it's hard to believe there's life in this world without pain, if there's some point in my life where I stopped feeling pain completely, I'm not there in this world anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus
hot

hot

γ…€
Mar 3, 2024
When I remember my youth (10-14) (now I'm 18) life was just fine, I had no problems. I was happy. But now I can no longer describe it. Every day is just a burden for me and I haven't felt anything like happiness in a long time. To be honest, I no longer know what a life without pain feels like, everything just hurts me physically and mentally. Some days I wonder how things could have gotten so bad, how I could go from being a happy little sweet boy to being like this. When I look at my old childhood pictures, I immediately feel like I'm going to cry because I remember the good times of the past.

Anyways.I hope yall are doing well, have a nice day πŸ€—

Reactions: Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
I think there are medical conditions of people who don't feel physical pain. They get injured very easily, because they don't have the pain reaction to get away from danger. It seems they still want to live, therefore thinking it is as a bad thing. And it doesn't seem to help or encourage them to ctb, although they probably tend to die earlier than average.

Last edited:
cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
i dont think there exists life without pain