Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
I was trying to do something a bit usefl for the last time i have being.

"oh what about trying coding a cellphone app " ?????

picked up a template "for booking hotels" - terrible bad idea don't ask me why just think of whatever number of different triggers one can find in a gunsale

if everything "triggers" intrusive thoughts, tormenting images, fictional or not. How can one go on about "life?" surely there's no other option than being a "vegetable" or else everything is "PTSD" HELP ME,................................ seriously its fokken annoying

on neuroleptics and mood stabilizers, or else apathy ahnedonia, endless procrastination and eventual homelessness. Is that an argument valid enough to state at the "psychological support center?" (don't want them to feel bad or blame themselves "as if they would" in case i arbitrarily deceive them into saying "its alright" then =O

-"killed himself, i thought he wasn't serious this time" - is there anyway to stop thinking about that? have everything i think even scheduled data with alarm clock on the eve.

Simply can't do anything "productive" =O ... some of you seem to have a "routine".. i can say lethargy and apathy makes me not care much of this fckn dump of place "house" turned out to be. It annoys sure, but when i seriously start doing something decisive... it strucks the mind "how could have reached" type of broken drama record type of thing?

Sure sorry for them "coloured characters", this is so boring for all you to read, then i figured the highlight would be at least an achievement in comunication for me ^^ (It would had there not been so many typos , ah well so much for my "communication landmark" . for me 3 weeks have been the 3 decades of overtime here. can't begin to compreheend how some of you can stand too long)

Thank you =)

Last edited: