iloveeetreeeess1

iloveeetreeeess1

Sep 18, 2023
personally, when I CTB I dont want it to be sad. I know my family and friends would not understand, but this point in my life is no longer filled with struggle and torture. Accepting that soon I will be gone has created a peace within my internal life that I cannot explain to others. I hope to be remembered as a kind person, who gave his all to others in hopes of making their day. I dedicated my existence to make everyone else's life happier, and fulfilled. Albeit I failed many people at many different times in my life, but I tried.

Talles

Talles

Mar 3, 2023
Honestly, I would hope not to be remembered at all. I never seemed to be that important in most people's lives, and I would absolutely hate to be the target of the sick adoration most of the deceased become subject to. People will adore a memory they created in their minds, when they could have loved someone real.

Also, the peace you described is the most freeing feeling. Accepting that the end of the line is near made me happy in a way I hadn't been in years. I will spend the rest of my days doing what I loved but never had much time for lately - reading and writing.

• Love
Reactions: WhereMyDreamsWent and floralheaddress
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
As a fucked up shitty guy who sincerely tried to be better than he was, and sometimes succeeded.

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
As someone who suffered needlessly in the hope that it motivates people to enact change, even if small.

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Realistically, I will not be remembered by the time I CTB. Which is good enough. Ideally, I'd love to make a positive change for someone, or some people. No matter how small, I'd sincerely love to create happiness through whatever means I have available.

There's so much love to give left in me. I hope it finds its way to people who can find it useful.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I only wish to be forgotten about like I never existed at all, it's comforting the thought of this meaningless and insignifcant existence disappearing and being erased.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I don't want to be remembered. I wasn't wanted anyways so I want it to be as if I never existed in the first place, disappearing without a trace. That could only be in my dreams right now since my family is very controlling but I predict that in the future i'll be able to fulfill what I wish for.

All I did was fail in life, I am the definition of a failure. Hopefully I succeed at the one thing I want. But, theres no way of knowing if whether I was successful or not.

natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
I don't care. I'll be dead and unconscious, so I won't be able to feel anything about what people say about me.

Reactions: LonelyKitten and Minsu
calloftheabyss

calloftheabyss

Aug 30, 2023
I just wanna be seen as someone who cared, someone who spread love and compassion through the world. It's selfish, but I feel like that's the only way I'll make a difference now

W

WhereMyDreamsWent

An idiot.
May 9, 2023
The dumb asshole they always complain and talk about. The one they never cared enough to give freedom to. They don't have to know what they did to me, they don't have to remember the way I did.
The dumb asshole they always complain and talk about. The one they never cared enough to give freedom to. They don't have to know what they did to me, they don't have to remember the way I did.

Glandular

Glandular

Student
Mar 23, 2023
I just want to be remembered they way I was before my physical illness. Not this pathetic piece of me that is left

strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
Mostly I don't want other people to get blamed. When I ctb it is going to my decision that wasn't influenced by anyone else. I don't want my other pro choice friends, SS, or whoever I ctb with, if I do ctb with someone, to get blamed for my death.

Reactions: PArazi
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

Semi-Professional Disappointment
Jan 16, 2020
I hope to be remembered for trying my best with the hand I was dealt, and even though I'll most likely fail, I hope a few will remember the good I helped bring to others lives.

Reactions: PArazi and LonelyKitten
Raskolnikov's Axe

Raskolnikov's Axe

Aug 31, 2022
I hope people remember the times I made them happy. Not a lot of instances of that, though.

Reactions: PArazi
PArazi

PArazi

Student
Aug 27, 2022
The good things I've be done, not the ctb. Understand my reasons if I choose CTB, and don't blame me.

Why? If people knew, if their friends and family knew ur reasons, wouldn't that help reignite the debate?

It's easier to accept when you have a physical illness. I know it's hard to be optimistic… Religion abused people, created the mantra against CTB. Was proclaimed in their minds that this is something terrible, but it is not.