• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

šŸš«Safety is a figment of the imaginationšŸš«
Jul 1, 2020
if i could go back in time i would warn myself of the future so it wouldnt have to be the way it is now and i dont have to be unhappy (funny my husband and i have been talking about this lately lol)

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I was never truly happy...
that's when you know I led a pathetic uninteresting life.

To answer the question,

I wouldn't tell myself to kill myself just then,
Because alternative universe is a thing based on what decisions you make,

some situations where perhaps there's no way you can change what already happened,

but hypothetically if there's a way to fix your problem, you might wanna go back in time and tell yourself to go a different trajectory and try something else instead of wasting the time on your current pathway since it's not working so well.

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

惞惃惈
Mar 22, 2020
He, I mean my past self, would probably not believe me because I look really different from the child I once was.
However, if I predict some of his actions, he might believe me and would probably do his best so as not to end up as me. It's not that hard, actually.
My past self only needs to make the right choices and he could live happily ever after.

Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
if i could go back in time i think i might be able to save myself, despite all the depression and abuse i never actually became "unstable" until a doctor i saw for the first time to get blood work randomly gave me anti-depressants after talking for 10 minutes and i immediately became suicidal and ruined my life, i've been suicidal ever since. apart of me thinks i might be in a better place now if i never trusted that doctor, or did any research

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I'd accept it, I guess.
It's heartbreaking that none of my good moments or happiness lasted but I always was a calm person and willing to adapt to whatever was thrown at me.
For the longest time I tried to even make this physical torture work and only had a short breakdown when I realized I couldn't keep it up and that it's really the end of my life already. Now I'm back to being grounded and accepting.

J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
Every day I have a moment or two when I pretend I can go back in time. In my little fantasy in my head, there really is time travel and magic and I get a second chance at happiness and saving my fiance's life. Then I quickly snap back to reality and go back to being so sad.

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I would believe him and not be in the least surprised.
(I already wish I had had the courage to take my own life years ago anyway)

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Hypothetical: if you could go back in time to when you were happiest in life and tell your past self that this is good as it gets, how do you think your past self would react?
I'd go back to my 16year old self and tell myself to pull my head out my arse and bloody well behave because if l don't in just a year I'll find myself in Hell permanently!

Reactions: 0utsider