• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
they'd definitely be tiptoeing me and monitoring me a lot more during convos. I don't make jokes about ctb often for this reason bc i don't wanna put the idea in their heads and have a chance of them figuring it out. I feel like i'd just become the equivalent of a baby in their eyes, as if i didn't have reasons to make the choice myself in the first place
I also stopped joking about CTB for this reason. Also, once I realized it was really going to happen, it made the jokes a lot less funny to me.

Reactions: melons0da and sserafim
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
CoughDaddakoCough. >_>

1. Shut the fuck up you're not suicidal. Just being a bitch. Man the fuck up. What's wrong with you?

2. Welcome to the club. It's called being an adult. Every 10 years you get a commerative pin.

3. Don't talk like that. That's not funny.

Conclusion: Without a genuine suicide attempt, disbelief.
Some variation of this.

Reactions: sserafim
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
My parents have heard me talk about it a lot over the years they are now desentized by it and don't think I will

Reactions: sserafim
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Everyone who knows me knows I struggle with suicidal ideation. They're not happy about it, but I think they at least know this is chronic for me. I think all of them are concerned at least on some level, but I've attempted so many times, I wonder if they've gotten desensitized to my ideation.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
they know i'm suicidal, i don't think i do a good job at hiding it... constant jokes about 'ah if this happens i'll kill myself...' etc. they don't know i have a real intent to die, though.

if they knew i had intent... i think i just imagine each one policing me, you know? i'd be hardpressed to find one of them be as laissez-faire as i would be for the inverse. that's why i have to stay... relatively normal about things. i don't blame them for it, but it's just one of those things where i accept i have to act a certain way if i want the most optimal social conditions to commit suicide. i'd love to actually get the chance to say BYE, to these people. but the second i'd get too sappy or something, i'd imagine it'd be a situation of immediate welfare check lol

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
They would honestly not mind. they would forget about it after the conversation was over.

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
Some of them already know. They stopped talking to me. Guess that "reaching out" stuff is just a myth, or they never cared about me.

H

hiddenbpd

✌🏼
Oct 19, 2022
Like some others have said, they'd care initially because of the shock value, but with the amount I am suicidal it will get old fast and not be taken seriously anymore. Until I get the courage to go through with it that is.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I've been thinking about this thread for a few days now and I think most of the responses that downplay the pain we are going through might be a result of how normalized talking about death and dying is in our current society. I feel like every time I go on social media, people are saying things like "that makes me wanna die" "dead" "kms" etc. It might be that when we talk about it, people are drawing from those types of conversations which are clearly all said in jest.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Overall? It will not have too much of a serious effect. I have hardly anyone who I hold a personal connection with, and the only people who I see regularly are acquaintances at best - this is how I actually prefer it. There are only 3 other people I know who will genuinely be upset, but they are random ordinary people - or "nobodies" - just like me, so their sadness and grief will not spread. Besides the 3 people mentioned no one else in the local area and beyond will care, because I am a stranger to almost everyone. It is doubtful that anybody will even find out about my suicide if and when it happens, and if they do it will only be due to it being brought up in an idle conversation in the street before they forget about i. My presence has not made a lasting impact, so neither will my passing.