mxigz

mxigz

Aug 22, 2023
Don't have any close irl friends but I imagine my parents would be completely horrified. My online friend knows about it though and he supports it as he knows it brings me comfort, which I appreciate

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Probably not well. I remember that I told my acquaintance/friend that I'd rather kms than work for a living and he said something like "don't do that, that's terrible"

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't know many people to begin with

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
I don't believe my friends would ever understand the comfort of being seen and heard here. What do you think? How do you believe your friends would react? Do they already know?
I've told absolutely no one. And I don't intend to tell anyone. They wouldn't understand. But then again not a one of my so-called friends has so much as called to see how I'm doing since my attempt and subsequent hospitalization last month.

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and Orange Cat
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I told a friend of mine of a "open discussion suicide site" because of that one YouTube video I saw (you know which one) and the first thing he asked was "so you're on it?" and ended up nearly outing myself and clarified I kept hearing bad things and he said "the only discussion about suicide should be to identify who is on it and get them professional help ASAP" and he hopes the site gets taken down by the government (USA) so that was fun.

Don't be like me in this, my friends luckily think I'm just a person with a few weird quirks so I kinda can get away with it.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I don't have any friends but family and they would react not very positively that much I can tell ya.