axxxu

axxxu

Apr 8, 2023
What should you do? If you don't have a VPN, or anything of the sort.

I've cleared my entire search and browsing history, set a new password and probably will delete my Google account when I CTB. Not sure if that's enough. Even if you browse in incognito mode your service provider can still see your browser history.

kusa

kusa

Aug 16, 2023
What should you do? If you don't have a VPN, or anything of the sort.

I've cleared my entire search and browsing history, set a new password and probably will delete my Google account when I CTB. Not sure if that's enough. Even if you browse in incognito mode your service provider can still see your browser history.
Just dont use the same username and use incognito mode. the rumors of your internet provider being able to see the sites you visit is true, but unless you are some sort of criminal it wont be checked even if you die from suicide, so theres nothing to worry about with that.

imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
Don't save your password for this site, maybe even frequently clear your cookies. They won't find this if you hide it well. Don't open it in public, close it and delete it from your recent tabs. Unless someone can get a hold of your devices, you should be fine.

One random tip is that an empty search history says more than you think it does. Don't delete everything.

axxxu

axxxu

Apr 8, 2023
Don't save your password for this site, maybe even frequently clear your cookies. They won't find this if you hide it well. Don't open it in public, close it and delete it from your recent tabs. Unless someone can get a hold of your devices, you should be fine.

One random tip is that an empty search history says more than you think it does. Don't delete everything.
I do actually regularly clear my search history. I guess if I do it normally, it will seem less suspicious? (I did it even before browsing this website).

Yea, I clear my data all the time from my browser. I really hope that's enough.

kusa

kusa

Aug 16, 2023
I do actually regularly clear my search history. I guess if I do it normally, it will seem less suspicious? (I did it even before browsing this website).

Yea, I clear my data all the time from my browser. I really hope that's enough.
You dont even need to do that though if you just use private mode for searches that you dont want seen, then close your browser after and relogin using private mode. also yeah dont save passwords