Beyond Galaxy
Dec 3, 2023
How do you see yourself in 10 years if you don't CTB

Reactions: Kit1 and Dangerdonkey333
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Thats imposible. Once you awaken you cant go back to sleep. What you can do is pretend, however i wont pretend ten more years of hell. Just thinking about it makes my stomach feel sick.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, TapeMachine, myusername890 and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wishing for the peace of an eternal sleep of course, I always will do as long as I exist here. It terrifies and disturbs me how a human can potentially exist for so long, there's nothing desirable about prolonging suffering as much as possible.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kvsvenky100, Kit1, myusername890 and 2 others
Ontwon

Ontwon

Searching for wholeness
May 4, 2023
Thats imposible. Once you awaken you cant go back to sleep. What you can do is pretend, however i wont pretend ten more years of hell. Just thinking about it makes my stomach feel sick.
What do you mean awaken? People have been using that term a lot around me lately for different things so I'm not sure what it means in this context

• Love
Reactions: Kit1 and EyeBeyond
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I absolutely dread to think... Unhappy, old, broke.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sanction, Kit1, myusername890 and 7 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
What do you mean awaken? People have been using that term a lot around me lately for different things so I'm not sure what it means in this context
Probably awakened to the true nature of reality: realising that we are enslaved in flesh - prison bodies and are slaves to a dystopian world run by psychopaths in government and brainwashed in schools in order to become wage slaves to keep the rich bastards in a life of luxury and decadence.
Everything you have been told is mostly a lie and we live in an upside down world where nothing is as it seems.
We are living in a savage predatory system both in nature, and in society.
Something is very wrong with this world and there are no answers to the deepest questions about existence.
The Buddhists are on the right track with this and agree that this earthly realm is one of suffering and is transient and undesirable.
Others believe that we are living in some kind of spiritual prison such as the Gnostics and are ruled by sadistic entities.
Basically you become awake to the fact that we are living in meat prison bodies that are enslaved in a global prison, yet most people are asleep to the true nature of existence.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, TapeMachine, myusername890 and 8 others
the_path_of_sorrows

the_path_of_sorrows

Different routes, same destination
Nov 26, 2023
I can't. I have 3 exact dates in my mind, have had for 7 years (and I haven't changed my plans), none of which could lead to the "happy old age". I will do anything to succeed. I still see myself 6 feet under.

I mustn't fail or else I can easily see myself paralysed. My worst fear. I gotta do my best.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Dangerdonkey333, EyeBeyond and 1 other person
ohyouknow

ohyouknow

Jun 11, 2022
The same as now, but with grandchildren. By then, I would like to think I would have managed to have two or three of my own books published, but my own press would have published a nice selection of others' work. But what real difference would that make? None of that combats misery.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, hopelessoceanic25, Dangerdonkey333 and 2 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Miserable and chronically depressed.

• Hugs
Reactions: antilife, Kit1, myusername890 and 2 others
Ontwon

Ontwon

Searching for wholeness
May 4, 2023
Probably awakened to the true nature of reality: realising that we are enslaved in flesh - prison bodies and are slaves to a dystopian world run by psychopaths in government and brainwashed in schools in order to become wage slaves to keep the rich bastards in a life of luxury and decadence.
Everything you have been told is mostly a lie and we live in an upside down world where nothing is as it seems.
We are living in a savage predatory system both in nature, and in society.
Something is very wrong with this world and there are no answers to the deepest questions about existence.
The Buddhists are on the right track with this and agree that this earthly realm is one of suffering and is transient and undesirable.
Others believe that we are living in some kind of spiritual prison such as the Gnostics and are ruled by sadistic entities.
Basically you become awake to the fact that we are living in meat prison bodies that are enslaved in a global prison, yet most people are asleep to the true nature of existence.
Do you think suicide is a real escape? Something does feel wrong but I can't tell what it is, whatever it is is pervasive. I've gotten much more into what is typically considered "spirituality" over the last year tho I don't like using that term anymore. It's more like self help which then morphed into realizing there was nothing there but temporary hope and the unsubstantiated beliefs of terrified people. Terrified of there being no plan, no point, no value to their lives or of their suffering. Currently I'm concerned that suicide might make things worse :/ but that's probably a story too so I don't know what to make of things tbh. It just hurts to be here

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, EyeBeyond and WAITING TO DIE
Greyscale

Greyscale

Sep 19, 2023
I don't know, but I'm fucking terrified.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kvsvenky100, Kit1, Light Dreamer and 6 others
ripberman

ripberman

Dec 24, 2022
Homeless, addicted to drugs. I don't have it in me to keep up with all of my responsibilities.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kit1, myusername890, LeperGnome and 3 others
certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
I can't see myself living for another 10 years. I might, but right now I can't picture a future for myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, TapeMachine, Light Dreamer and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Do you think suicide is a real escape? Something does feel wrong but I can't tell what it is, whatever it is is pervasive. I've gotten much more into what is typically considered "spirituality" over the last year tho I don't like using that term anymore. It's more like self help which then morphed into realizing there was nothing there but temporary hope and the unsubstantiated beliefs of terrified people. Terrified of there being no plan, no point, no value to their lives or of their suffering. Currently I'm concerned that suicide might make things worse :/ but that's probably a story too so I don't know what to make of things tbh. It just hurts to be here
I believe that consciousness is merely biochemical electrical brain activity.
I don't believe in such thing as a soul because if we were eternal souls then we would be super Intelligent and would also remember existence before we were born.
People who have had so - called near death experiences have never actually died because true death doesn't occur until brain death.
During a near death experience the brain releases chemicals similar to dmt and therefore people have fantastic visions.
Therefore I don't believe that suicide will make things worse.
Also religion is to blame for fear mongering with things like suicide is a sin.
It is never mentioned in the bible that suicide is a sin.
There is not one single statement anywhere in the bible that suicide is a sin.
Also suicide as a sin wasn't introduced into Christianity until 6AD LONG AFTER THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN.
So therefore suicide as a sin is a man-made concept.
Hell ( HELLE ) is an old english word that means underground or hidden.
Hell is confused with ghehenna , a place where the israelites sacrificed their children by burning them.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kvsvenky100, Kit1, TapeMachine and 4 others
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Still wishing to CtB of course. I guess one day I'll just do it whatever the way, not worrying about the potential pain as I do now (refraining me from using a knife on my neck or things like that).

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, hopelessoceanic25, EyeBeyond and 1 other person
Dangerdonkey333

Dangerdonkey333

Crann Bethadh
Nov 19, 2023
Exactly the same as I am now. And that terrifies me.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Kit1, Ashu and 1 other person
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
That would be the worst nightmare!

Reactions: Kit1, myusername890, Skathon and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If there's no miracle happening soon I really don't wanna know that. It'd be better to be dead long before.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, leavingthesoultrap, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
I honestly don't like the outcome in 10 years if I don't ctb now. Everything in my life will still continue to be decaying and I will definitely be in a worser place/state overall in 10 years. I can't see myself making it past 2024 if my mental anguish and loneliness does not get better as it only gets worser everyday when I wake up and try to keep myself going. I would need more than a miracle for things to get better in my life and for me to want to even consider getting to the next 3 years even more so to get to the next 10 years.
yea

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, WAITING TO DIE and EyeBeyond
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I'd probably be your average person. Living on the outside, dying on the inside. My future isn't grim or anything, but even if I do function like an ideal member of society I don't want to be a part of it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, hopelessoceanic25, Ashu and 3 others
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Clinically insane.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sanction, Kit1, myusername890 and 4 others
Light Dreamer

Light Dreamer

Also a dedicated rain enjoyer
Dec 4, 2023
I can already feel me losing myself slowly day by day. In 10 years? I wonder just how much of me will remain but... Having lost all I used to care about I really wonder if I'll make it that far. Either way, its not a bright future for me I can say that much

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, myusername890, Skathon and 2 others
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Healed or dead . There is no in between.

Reactions: LeperGnome, Ashu, leavingthesoultrap and 2 others
C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
If for some reason life became better for me next year and the next after that, then maybe in a safe place? I dont even know what that means either. I just hope if in 10 years Im still alive and is well then looking back at this post. Thinking the me now was all wrong after all and was just being hard on myself. I mean I am set to ctb but dreaming for that life isnt bad right? Just thinking about it makes me cry. But I dont want to repeat the things I have been doing for years now and probably more so with the way I am right now so I dont want to live long now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, EyeBeyond and WAITING TO DIE
damnatio memoriae

damnatio memoriae

i like the color green.
Feb 24, 2023
homeless or in jail

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: moonlightwilderness, Kit1, myusername890 and 3 others
J

jimmy

Why?
Dec 6, 2023
if I already feel bad right now with no signs of getting "better" I can't imagine how I'll feel in 10 years

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, EyeBeyond and LeperGnome
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Well there's 3 ways, one i wont even reach 10 years which is ideal. 2 trudging along as i have been. 3, well a man can dream cant he? Hoping for things to get better, just enough so i can squeeze inside a tiny hole for survival and a little bit of happiness.
But who knows, maybe ww3 will give us all an answer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, dimaxim, EyeBeyond and 1 other person
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Very Rich and hopefully a partner

Reactions: Kit1 and EyeBeyond
D

dimaxim

Oct 22, 2023
Have a job that can help others or animals, a cabin in the middle of nowhere with my dog

Realistically tho id most likely be the same as now, depressed, just older and instead of school, at some job i hate just to have enough money to afford living. Prob addicted to hard drugs or something.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, EyeBeyond and LeperGnome
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I can't imagine even 1 year ahead. My life is absolute chaos in the moment

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori, EyeBeyond and 1 other person