• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I have been through so many failed treatments for a chronic condition that I am starting to lose all hope. It feels as though my body and mind are slowly shutting down as I just want all of my physical pain and symptoms to just go away and Im afraid they never will. I am in a support group for these sorts of conditions, but I don't even know what to write there anymore because I really just wanna give up. Ive never felt this kind of depression and despair where every waking moment feels like a nightmare. I constantly feel like crying and can't believe what was done to me. Of course there's anger and wanting revenge, but the lawyers already screwed me out of that. Can anyone here let me know if they've felt like this because of a chronic physical issue and what the outcome was? Even if you can't can anyone just give me some encouragement because you have overcome a lot of difficulty?

LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
It sounds feel shit for you, i'm sorry you are suffering in so many ways. My reason for being here is more emotional difficulties than physical so i can't offer much in overcoming that i'm afraid. Just want to send you hugs and some encouragement to do something nice for yourself today, how ever small make it for you.

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Dealing with a present difficulty can make a long term assessment seem pretty bleak. Looking to the future can be helpful, but not if it drains us from the present. In your daily activities if you have a chance for a small indulgence or even something like reading a favorite book or watching a favorite show, can give something in which to place hope that is more immediate and can be strung together to build something more foundational.

If your perspective gets drawn away from the immediate into one overarching focus, things can get pretty grim. It can help to divert your attention into several areas of more immediate concern so that any bright spot can be something which helps drive out the darkness.