• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Aliqbiaa

Aliqbiaa

Mar 1, 2024
I'm probably gonna sound dumb saying this, but how do I say goodbye to someone and telling them I care without directly saying anything or giving away that anything would happen? I'm not the kind of person to say things like that and I know its possible to do things like a note or delayed email and ect. But I'd want it to be more of a direct conversation but I have no intention of wanting to say there's something wrong. I don't think I've worded this right but hopefully it makes sense? I've read the other threads similar to this question and I saw someone say that a good idea is to hang out and spend time with them so they won't get a full on goodbye but they will have good last memories, and although this is a good idea I really really want the aspect of people knowing I really care about them and I want a proper goodbye. The other thing I've seen is like saying goodbye in the sense of pretending I'm moving somewhere else, but that wouldn't work because number one it just doesn't feel like a proper goodbye.. and then also because I'd have to make a whole elaborate lie about it and then even if I moved I'd still talk to them like digitally so it wouldn't make as much sense yk? Okok so I'm yapping a lot but my main purpose for making this is just by asking how to say goodbye and saying how much I care about the person I'm talking to without showing there's an issue or something will happen.

• Love
Reactions: h.s.p.
heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
unfortunately there's no easy way to say goodbye unless you say just that. i think spending time with someone so they have good memories is one of your best bets. you can tell them you love/care about them while you're with them. saying goodbye without giving much reason will cause them to be concerned, especially if you don't usually say things of that nature.

Aliqbiaa

Aliqbiaa

Mar 1, 2024
unfortunately there's no easy way to say goodbye unless you say just that. i think spending time with someone so they have good memories is one of your best bets. you can tell them you love/care about them while you're with them. saying goodbye without giving much reason will cause them to be concerned, especially if you don't usually say things of that nature.
Yeeahh kinda what I expected, kinda had a thought I could maybe ease a way into a conversation that was more sad or thoughtful where I could bring up I cared for them but I wasn't even sure there was a way to do that. So yeah kinda thought there wasn't much else I could do but I just wanted other people's input ^^

• Love
Reactions: heisenberg
L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
I was thinking about something earlier. A former coworker told me a guy once shook his hand and told him he had enjoyed working with him. The latter killed himself shortly after this.

T

TyingUpLooseEnds

Mar 6, 2024
I'm struggling with this at the moment. I've started writing letters but it's really hard when I think of the pain I'm going to cause them. I hate myself for being so cowardly and inflicting pain on them.

• Hugs
Reactions: h.s.p. and Aliqbiaa
C

coinflip

Jan 30, 2024
I think I saw someone suggest "moving" far away, like possibly to another continent if you can find a convincing reason for it (I say "moving" because of course you don't really have to take the effort to actually move). Then you can have the opportunity to say goodbye to everyone before you CTB, they just won't know quite how permanent that goodbye is. I'm strongly considering it myself.

Reactions: Buildingsandcastles