• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

voc_89

voc_89

Student
Apr 10, 2023
think it will have to be via jumping. In my country you don't just get access to firearms like that. They actually give u a pysch eval (LMAO i will fail that so badly). I don't trust pills... a high speed crash (no one else should be involved in my shit) and I don't think I can take hanging. So I would prob pay for a hotel room on a high up floor. And do the deed lets say around 3/4 a.m (again no one should be involved in my shit... so like minimal chances of landing on someone). If I had to plan it out methodologically. Oh what a day that will be :D

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
either partial, getting hit by a freight train, or mixing a combination of pills that made my heart stop once. it was by accident and i felt like i was really dying. i could see the light at the end of the tunnel. i think if i do that again but with a more lethal dose, i might actually win.

SN just isn't an option for me. i'm too stupid to understand how the methods work. obtaining it, making sure it's the real thing, weighing it. it's basically like being in chemistry which i wasn't very good at.