S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
I don't know. All that tells me is that you aren't afraid of heights.

I am gonna go ahead and guess the fear would have hit you if you were actually on the edge.

Reactions: tearsinrain and skitliv
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I don't know. All that tells me is that you aren't afraid of heights.

I am gonna go ahead and guess the fear would have hit you if you were actually on the edge.
I also feel like the world is very unreal like I'm in a video game. That makes it less scary

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
When I am 100% sure that I want this, no doubts about it, at peace with my life and the afterlife and have a good fail safe method. Before I get there, I am not doing it. If there is some chance of my life improving or at least being bearable, I'm staying.

Reactions: Destin, lv-gras, typx and 1 other person
F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
When there aren't any options left in improving your life. I'm at that point
Right with you on that one. Good to see that affirmation. I'm at that point too.

Reactions: Volatile
D

Deleted member 847

When I am 100% sure that I want this, no doubts about it, at peace with my life and the afterlife and have a good fail safe method. Before I get there, I am not doing it. If there is some chance of my life improving or at least being bearable, I'm staying.

BOOOO

Reactions: RaptorHavx and Volatile
D

Deleted member 847

Dont ban Volatile we need his ingenious and painless methods

Reactions: RoloTomasi, RaptorHavx, skitliv and 6 others
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I always ask myself if I am capable of killing myself. The answer was "no", specially at first when I had my survival instinct intact, but after thinking about it for a few years it changed to a conditional "yes", "I need a method with certainty and relatively painless". I never had one until last year back when I found amitryptiline. Being "ready to kill myself" backstabs me by making me want to die "in the moment", so I go to sleep until those thoughts dissapear. It has been happening to me for a few years now. Taking a few crushed pills is easy and I don't care if it's going to kill me, so I suppose I am ready by now. If it was a different method I would have to prepare myself psychologically (again).

I still think I am ready but I don't commit suicide because I can play videogames and sleep the rest of the day in my parent's house. That will change in a matter of years, and I will kill myself by then (I have 28, I expect this to happen with 36 o more). In the worst case scenario I am bored, and that's perfectly bearable and not a reason to kill myself (more sleep). It's just a matter of time for me.

Reactions: lv-gras
D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
When you feel like you can't make it through another day. When you can't fake it anymore.

Reactions: tearsinrain, lv-gras, shadow11 and 1 other person
LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
You can never be truly ready, you're just gonna have to take the leap.

Reactions: shadow11, skitliv, Tiburcio and 2 others
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Drowning in loneliness...
Aug 15, 2018
I also feel like the world is very unreal like I'm in a video game. That makes it less scary
For me too, but pain is too real... unfortunately...

Reactions: Volatile and Tiburcio
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Wish I knew. Being a hikikomori makes it hard to tell since, for the moment anyway, I can afford to just keep drifting along in an uninterrupted, almost unconcious daze. I may potentially never be ready, but enh. Once the free ride's over and I'm finally snapped out of my trance, the possibility might finally be there for me to actually muster the energy/wherewithal to actually kill myself, but, again, who the hell knows. I sure as hell don't. It's all pretty awful to think about either way.

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
When you feel like a child on Christmas morning about it and you don't want any possibility of surviving.

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 2 others
Destin

Destin

Aug 15, 2018
After one minor, and one major overdose. As well as multiple hospitalizations for chronic suicidal ideation. I now believe that I will be ready when I am not crying. If I'm crying and in pain over it, it isn't my time. When I'm at peace and unafraid, it's time for me to go. I feel I am very slowly getting there. I'm no longer feeling I HAVE to kill myself, but that it is a choice and one I will make in my best interest. I am in control and I'll do it when I'm ready. I' im upset that means there's still part of me that wants to stay. I don't want my last moments to be in fear.

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 3 others