• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Olivie_

Olivie_

Mar 13, 2024
Ive been in very bad situations, not the best life but I'm otherwise your normal depressed teenager. I've thought about suicide before, even recently but how do you know it's time for you to move on and go? I feel selfish going but I also hate staying, and only stay for others instead of myself.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Welcome to the forum
sad to see you thinking about going at such a young age
I think before deciding its time to go, people should at least try their very best to improve any aspects of their lives they can
Once you have exhausted all options and truly put in the effort to get better but nothing works, then that's when I think CTB can be considered, it's up to the individual to decide

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that only the individual knows that, suicide is a personal decision and nobody is obligated to continue existing.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I guess when you get past the uncertain, wondering stage and you just know that the time has come. It's not really something anyone else should be trying to influence you on. Every good wish for your working through this and achieving a resolution, whatever that may be.

Reactions: Olivie_
U

unabletocope

Arcanist
Mar 13, 2024
It's life experience and how you are affected and how you are able to come to a conclusion that makes sense to you, that's when it all clicks and you just know... life isn't for me, I need to move beyond life