N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I know someone who calls her friends fishes. They use this term in a pejorative way. Yeah I am not that vanilla with my friends. You should probaby only do this with friends who react well to it. I only do this with my closest friends from whom I can assess their reactions.

Sometimes it is fun to insult each other. When we were in school we were alll so triggered when someone called your mother a whore. We often call each other motherfuckers. Noone gets triggered by it. Sometimes I joke I would like to fuck their mothers. I can be quite edgy. I won't elaborate on all my jokes. Some of them are politically incorrect. My friends are rather politically correct. But if the jokes are not too awful they deal fine with it.

I think I had this thought when I thought about Slavoj Zizek. He has sometimes quite extreme stances. One about suicide on which I won't elaborate here for some reasons. But he told the story that he jokes with his Balkan friends with pretty dark humor. He said these were common easteuropean jokes. I cannot judge whether that is the truth. He said he jokes with his friends that he would like to rape their dead mothers etc. Kind of crazy.

Not sure how common such a rude humor is between friends. I sometimes joke about things one would judge me a lot for in public. Eminem rapped the following:

I'm like a head trip to listen to, 'cause I'm only givin' you
Things you joke about with your friends inside your livin' room
The only difference is I got the balls to say it in front of y'all
And I don't gotta be false or sugar-coat it at all
I just get on the mic and spit it

Maybe I am just a hypocrite because I try to behave accordingly to what the society expect me to when I am around other people. However to a certain degree such a difference of behavior is quite normal. I mean between public behavior and jokes in private.

How you do you jokingly insult your friends? Maybe this is not as common as I might expect it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Almost all my friends have a humiliation fetish, so i can kinda just get away with being as much of an insulting little fecker and they love it lol. Everyone also just refers to the others as ''bottom, gay retards, cumsluts'' on a minutely basis.

Pomegranate

Pomegranate

"To die is gain."
Jan 21, 2022
My friends go for the easy "loving idiot" or "dumb." Out of context, it sounds weird if not pejorative. But in context, we're having a laugh, and we don't take it personally. There's a fine line, though, between words like "stupid" and something like "r*tard." I feel like if I used this word to describe any of my friends, they'll take some offense, at least at the fact that such a word is commonly used to contemptuously refer to people with intellectual disabilities.