• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Clut

Clut

Feb 28, 2020
I live on my own have for many years in an apartment. If I die how long will it take for my body to be found and removed? I can't really warn people because obviously that would raise suspicions but dread to think of my body just rotting for days, months, years before I'm found. I'm guessing my work would mention I had not been in but I wouldn't want any of them banging the door down and finding it either. I want to just go, but for the police to find me quickly. Is this possible?

• Love
Reactions: mortuarymary
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Please tell mom this is not her fault
Dec 8, 2023
You may want to schedule delayed emails or text messages, that's what most people do. It depends on your method though. I haven't fully researched the subject, I hope you'll get more detailed answers

Miku _fanboy101

Miku _fanboy101

Rahhhh
Oct 23, 2023
Ahh I wish I could provide advice but I don't know either because I wanna be found hella quick too! I don't wanna rot.

Reactions: mortuarymary
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
This is my job, so I'll tell you the best I can.
You need to engage with a solicitor or trusted friend or even someone on here who can report it. If these people have not heard from you in 3 days, police will be called to do a welfare check.
Turn the heating off so you don't decompose too quickly. Wear underwear or get an adult diaper. Once you die, you will most probably shit yourself etc. Not great for funeral directors or ambulance crew.
If you have pets, fill as many buckets of water as possible and food. If you can find homes before please do.
Found after 3 days and depending on your method you won't look too bad, yellowing/grey skin and green to the tummy area.
If you want to tell me you can. I'm in the uk so could call the police for you.

• Love
Reactions: silent.desperation