• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
tiredness, boredom,
I'm not feeling so much fear and sadness despite trying CBT almost every day in the last few weeks, I'm in a vicious cycle of not being able to do it and waiting for the night to try again.

Stonewash

Stonewash

Mar 5, 2024
37 years old completely depressed the hole life. No single phase were I was happy. I'm going crazy because suicide isn't easy. Maybe I go super crazy and do ******* things. Suicide planed for spring this year. I hope you all will die too. I feel angry because I'm having trouble finding the right stuff to kill me with. Sodium nitrite or carbon monoxide? I think sn works better. How are you. That's at least one nice thing we can do, ask how you feel. How do you feel thread starter?

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Very anxious, want to end it now

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Not great. Been worse. Hoping maybe things will get better. I hope this is a good week.

underthedatetree

underthedatetree

Oct 20, 2023
hands and feet are cold. sad but distracted.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Crying already in the morning.... how great.

parallelluniverse

parallelluniverse

In Corpus Lamenti -into the body of lamentation...
Mar 3, 2024
So, how are you feeling right now? I woke up from peaceful restful sleep, with a positive feeling... until all the negativity presented itself again (the worry, the irritation, etc.).

If it is bad, do you want to get better? It's quite bad but I know I can feel better, so yes, I do want to feel pleasant without feeling like that is wrong or I don't deserve it or I'm at fault because someone else needs it (the positivity). I do want to feel some positive emotions and not the bad ones people give me.

Do you believe you should feel better? I think so. I'm not like others in the sense I feel good about making others feel worse. I want us all to feel better and know exactly what's happening.

Do you already feel well ? I fall, but I can self-right/rally round. Not without the guilt dragging me back though, and making me sit with it.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
how do i feel? well in close to 72 hrs i've had about 40 min sleep. i responded to someone just now that wanted to burn themself to death.... so not all that great. i can add a few more things but i'm starting to think this question should be banned lol

Last edited: