StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
What is "Gangstalking"?

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
"Most famously, the methods were used by communist East Germany's Stasi (state police), who referred to the strategy as Zersetzung (German for "decomposition" or "corrosion" – a reference to the severe psychological, social, and financial effects upon the victim). Some self-proclaimed victims have described the process as "no-touch torture" – because the tactics generate minimal forensic evidence."

"Tactics include – but are not limited to – slander, blacklisting, "mobbing" (intense, organized harassment in the workplace), "black bag jobs" (residential break-ins), abusive phone calls, computer hacking, framing, threats, blackmail, vandalism, "street theater" (staged physical and verbal interactions with minions of the people who orchestrate the stalking), harassment by noises, and other forms of bullying. In some cases, the harassment escalates to physical violence."

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It's my belief that most people who claim to be gangstalked have mental health issues. However, there was a famous case that gives me reason to believe there could be some truth to the phenomenon.

A man named John Lang was critical of the Fresno PD online and began having unmarked vehicles with high tech equipment surveil him.

The incidents went on for some time and he even predicted his own death. He was found stabbed to death in his own home which was set ablaze. His death was ruled a suicide. The story was really big in conspiracy forums and the videos he took before his death were rather creepy and somewhat convincing.

Here's one article I've found on the case.

Reactions: darkwater, Nem, Sensei and 1 other person
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
It's my belief that most people who claim to be gangstalked have mental health issues. However, there was a famous case that gives me reason to believe there could be some truth to the phenomenon.

It is my belief that most if not all the targets suffer psychological damage as a result of the disruption program. That being PTSD and depression for obvious reasons. Source: this has been happening to me for at least 4 years now. Many years way before things intensified my ex girlfriend sent me an email threatening with secret police torture after our relationship had broken down. This became a reality. She personally knows police and judges.

Furthermore, my father was hunted down by the former East German secret police. They completely ruined his life and now the same is happening to me.

There are many more cases but the mainstream media fail to report and yet even worse spread misinformation on the subject. This includes The New York Times and Vice.

Here is another classic case:

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Damn. It would explain some pivotal moments in my life but I always assumed stuff like this only happened to people trying to leave the Scientology cult. I don't know what I would have done to deserve this, I even defend the police online sometimes. I'm a good boy, I swear! :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Damn. It would explain some pivotal moments in my life but I always assumed stuff like this only happened to people trying to leave the Scientology cult. I don't know what I would have done to deserve this, I even defend the police online sometimes. I'm a good boy, I swear! :aw:

"Meanwhile, people who pose no threat whatsoever are often destroyed – such as the actress Jean Seberg, whose "crime" was supporting the civil rights movement, for which she was stalked and terrorized by the FBI, ultimately leading to her suicide."

• Aww..
Reactions: Nem and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
"Meanwhile, people who pose no threat whatsoever are often destroyed – such as the actress Jean Seberg, whose "crime" was supporting the civil rights movement, for which she was stalked and terrorized by the FBI, ultimately leading to her suicide."
Oh no, doesn't this mean that if I commit suicide, I'll just be giving them what they want? Damn...

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Oh no, doesn't this mean that if I commit suicide, I'll just be giving them what they want? Damn...
One may only be able to comprehend the full extent once one has been designated for psychological destruction. Some call it "rape of the soul".
In my case they have already ruined my life and caused irreversible psychological damage. Personally I don't feel like living with PTSD and depression for the rest of my days.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Nem and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
One may only be able to comprehend the full extent once one has been designated for psychological destruction. Some call it "rape of the soul".
In my case they have already ruined my life and caused irreversible psychological damage. Personally I don't feel like living with PTSD and depression for the rest of my days.
Fair. Sad there doesn't seem to be much anyone can do about it.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Fair. Sad there doesn't seem to be much anyone can do about it.
Awareness among the general public would be a good start. Even then there are more hurdles. Apathy by the majority has completely destroyed democratic discourse.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
There's no doubt in my mind that government agents and 'important', well-connected people hire other people to follow and torment 'targetted individuals' who are deemed problematic in one way or another. I have every reason to believe that there are government departments and private organisations that engage in activities resembling 'disruption programs', whether to silence someone or to make them look and feel mad and discredit them.

If this happens to you, it's virtually impossible to publicly navigate in any serious manner because you literally meet the criteria for a range of psychiatric labels if you talk about it. Even if you have a few close ones that might believe you, to establish any truth you'd have to go through the official channels which are so clearly designed to favour power -- people rich in social, cultural and/or economic capital. It's no doubt by design.

In my view, the information available online, like https://fightgangstalking.com, r/AmericanStasi and other subreddits dedicated to the topic, are mostly unhelpful. It probably includes the voices of 'insiders' that intentionally ruin the discourses and those who have or meet the criteria for 'mental illnesses'. Those targeted by these 'gangs' are unlikely to speak about their experiences publicly; those who do share anonymously online, cannot be verified. It's likely that all sorts of ideologues use and distort information related to these practices to suit their own political motives.

With the advent of new technologies, most likely coming from military operations and Big Tech, there's probably no hope in establishing 'the truth' let alone overcoming it.

Reactions: StateOfMind
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
[01] There's no doubt in my mind that government agents and 'important', well-connected people hire other people to follow and torment 'targetted individuals' who are deemed problematic in one way or another.

[02] In my view, the information available online, like https://fightgangstalking.com, r/AmericanStasi and other subreddits dedicated to the topic, are mostly unhelpful.

How so?

" With the advent of new technologies, most likely coming from military operations and Big Tech, there's probably no hope in establishing 'the truth' let alone overcoming it. "

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. I'm in a living nightmare and I don't see how this will change in my lifetime.

Thank you for your reasoned response to this subject matter.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
The Stasi were on par or even worse than the gestapo with their methods.

I believe it happens but whenever I see some youtuber say they're being gangstalked I have a hard time taking them seriously. I mean, why would you be so important that you'd need resources dedicated to you around the clock? I think it's people's paranoia brought on by too much attention from the internet and it getting to their heads.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I definitely think the government has a lot of shady activity but why would they care about some person that isn't even politically active?

Last edited:
Reactions: StateOfMind and Brink
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
The Stasi were on par or even worse than the gestapo with their methods.

I believe it happens but whenever I see some youtuber say they're being gangstalked I have a hard time taking them seriously. I mean, why would you be so important that you'd need resources dedicated to you around the clock? I think it's people's paranoia brought on by too much attention from the internet and it getting to their heads.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I definitely think the government has a lot of shady activity but why would they care about some person that isn't even politically active?
97.5% of the info on the internet on this subject is deliberate disinformation to obscure the truth.

I think they do it simply because they can and their targets are easily marginalized.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brink