• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
Whenever I am heavily contemplating catching the bus, I start to heavily isolate myself as much as possible so that people would be hurt less. I feel like this also just feeds the depression and makes it worse. When I start to get into recovery mode and am being social again, I start to feel guilty because I might ctb and hurt these people. Does anyone else feel that way? Do you have a way to deal with it?

• Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl
recat

recat

That is my brain.
Mar 1, 2024
this issue plagued me for the last 4 years since I used to be on the fence about CTB. I was abusive to the people I loved most because i wanted them to hate me so they wouldnt miss me when Im gone, I wanted to get rid of the guilt, but then the desire had left and the person i loved most just left me even after years of no longer being abusive. I dont know why but i think it mustve been from before. now I am just full or fegret, and it has fed the depression and made it infinitely worse. now i am isolated, nearly entirely. I guess i got what i wanted. but I cant CTB just yet, and this makes it torture so much worse than i ever couldve imagined. i fucked up, and i damn near guaranteed my own death now. i couldve had all the love i ever wanted in life, but i lost it. now i have nothing left to life for.

Upvote 0
pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
Whenever I am heavily contemplating catching the bus, I start to heavily isolate myself as much as possible so that people would be hurt less. I feel like this also just feeds the depression and makes it worse. When I start to get into recovery mode and am being social again, I start to feel guilty because I might ctb and hurt these people. Does anyone else feel that way? Do you have a way to deal with it?
I do the same to be honest. By the end I want to cut everyone off if possible.

Upvote 0
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
this issue plagued me for the last 4 years since I used to be on the fence about CTB. I was abusive to the people I loved most because i wanted them to hate me so they wouldnt miss me when Im gone, I wanted to get rid of the guilt, but then the desire had left and the person i loved most just left me even after years of no longer being abusive. I dont know why but i think it mustve been from before. now I am just full or fegret, and it has fed the depression and made it infinitely worse. now i am isolated, nearly entirely. I guess i got what i wanted. but I cant CTB just yet, and this makes it torture so much worse than i ever couldve imagined. i fucked up, and i damn near guaranteed my own death now. i couldve had all the love i ever wanted in life, but i lost it. now i have nothing left to life for.
wow I relate to this a lot. I was thinking about all the friendships and relationships that I've sabotaged and how full of love my life would be if I would've just let those people care about me.

Upvote 0
recat

recat

That is my brain.
Mar 1, 2024
wow I relate to this a lot. I was thinking about all the friendships and relationships that I've sabotaged and how full of love my life would be if I would've just let those people care about me.
it fucking sucks man. all i want is just to be loved. to be valued. to be worth something. nothing in life hurts more than having loved to such an intimate level, and then to lose it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername4
Upvote 0
I

indignity

Feb 11, 2024
Just don't tell anything... that way you won't hurt anyone.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
Upvote 0
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
I have been doing the same recently, I still keep in close contact with my friends - but I haven't had a meaningful conversation with any family member in a while now. I'm going to see a lot of them soon and it just makes me feel so guilty.

• Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername4
Upvote 0
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I have isolated myself from everyone with the exception of my mum.

I don't answer calls or messages. I don't post on social media. I only speak to my colleagues and shopkeepers.

It is partially about not wanting to hurt people but mostly about I just don't have the energy to brave face it anymore.

I want to be dead. I think part of me thinks isolating will help me achieve that. But also, isolating helps give me control / minimise exposure to triggers (BPD/PTSD/MDD).

Upvote 0