• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nightglimmer

Nightglimmer

May 18, 2019
I have decided that I'm going to be using SN instead of SA, but since I already had it, I need to find a way to dispose of it safely. It's hard to think of a way since I can't dump it down a drain due to it being explosive when it comes in contact with metal. I think I might bury it but I have no clue where to do it so nobody can ever find it. Does anyone know any good ways of disposing of it?

Qbert

Qbert

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2019
Sodium Azide, which is very volatile.

Reactions: 21Neberg and throwaway_2620
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
was also wondering what SA is

"SA" is sodium azide, another substance which I think is discussed in the electronic version of the Peaceful Pill Handbook that some people ingest to commit suicide.

Reactions: throwaway_2620
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Sodium Azide?

Edit: oh nevermind, I was too late.

Reactions: fisil
DyslexicForeigner

DyslexicForeigner

Student
Dec 27, 2018
Unlike SN, you can't just dispose SA into anything! Just keep it inside the container, and let more knowledgeable HazMat do it for you.

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019

Yeah, sounds like if you do it, you need to use generous amounts of water but even then it's not optimal. I'd just take it to where you take other hazardous chemicals that you can't just pour down the drain or throw in the trash, details will depend on where you live though.