• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Lauren phillips is tha truth, freaky a$$ fire crotch. And she loves it up the A.

I havent even had a single proper romantic relationship to even be able to experience a breakup. Gosh, what a loser I am.

I too was anticipating game of thrones but I was left very underwhelmed after the latest episode. Being a book reader, this episode left a real sour taste in my mouth.
Yeah I felt the episode underwhelming too, expected much more. Such is life right?

Reactions: TheBlackSwordsman
MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Lauren phillips is tha truth, freaky a$$ fire crotch. And she loves it up the A.

I havent even had a single proper romantic relationship to even be able to experience a breakup. Gosh, what a loser I am.

I too was anticipating game of thrones but I was left very underwhelmed after the latest episode. Being a book reader, this episode left a real sour taste in my mouth.
Problem was they stuffed it into one episode when it shouldn't of been

SweetSide

SweetSide

May 4, 2019
You can't deal with loneliness unless you choose to be alone.

When I was young it was bearable because I believed that future could be only better.
But last year, I realised that hope is only a lie that make you expecting for a brighter future.
Then loneliness become unbearable, 'cause you realise that hope is a dream and the world is more like a nightmare.

Nowadays I'm looking for a solution, not false expectation.
A good one for me seems to ctb.

Reactions: dhk96 and Broken
TheBlackSwordsman

TheBlackSwordsman

Student
Apr 24, 2019
Problem was they stuffed it into one episode when it shouldn't of been

Yeah, made it come off as very anti-climactic. And the seasons could have been longer, hbo gave the showrunners the green light and open wallet, but they declined to lengthen the amount of episodes.

Reactions: MLongshaw
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I'm here because I can't bare how lonely my life has become. Don't know how to move on and make my life less lonely
I'm here because I can't bare how lonely my life has become. Don't know how to move on and make my life less lonely
Also I'm the main cause of my lonliness which hurts even more. Just makes me feel like I sealed my own fate

Reactions: SweetSide and Worthless_nobody
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I can't anymore. That's part of the reason I want to CTB.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I think I'm on the club of wanting to ctb due to crippling loneliness. I have no one irl to rely on and that affects me.

Reactions: SweetSide and Only Me Here
A

Anchors

May 2, 2019
Lonely here too. I don't know how to talk to people. I don't fit in anywhere.

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Someone on here made a comment they met their significant other on this site, that is super surprising. Does that happen often? I couldn't even imagine thinking of that in this state, but good for them. Wouldn't that make for one interesting rom com though, finding love while researching your way out...wouldn't you always worry the other person would continue this way and eventually exit?

Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
Heavy metal, cats and dogs help me.

Reactions: Alchemist
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Prostitutes and driving. Both escapes from "life" have ruined my bank balance and i've yet to kms so yeah... I'm an idiot.

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Im waiting for N need a good binge show, never watched game of thrones, but sounds like it makes everyone elses time here pass faster..maybe i should check that out

ZomGuy

ZomGuy

Mar 1, 2019
Loneliness is one of the main reasons I want to ctb. I've accepted that there's nothing I can do about my loneliness, but I don't wanna be all alone for the rest of my life. So I have to ctb can't take this anymore.

Reactions: SweetSide, Midnight and Xaphous
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Someone on here made a comment they met their significant other on this site, that is super surprising. Does that happen often? I couldn't even imagine thinking of that in this state, but good for them. Wouldn't that make for one interesting rom com though, finding love while researching your way out...wouldn't you always worry the other person would continue this way and eventually exit?
I haven't met true love, but at least I've met a couple of people I've become close. Some might go any time soon but I made my peace with that.

Reactions: Only Me Here