MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I am currently with my grandma in a hospital rn, and she'll be undergoing operation despite her old age.

I'm sure she can handle it but I still had that irrational fear, not only for her health but also in my ability to take care of her.

I'm still bracing myself for something bad to happen that I can't sleep. I almost forgot her meds this morning from it.

It doesnt help that I fear hospitals.

How do can I deal with it? How can I stay appear strong for her when even now I desire to end it.

Her operation's tomorrow and I couldnt stand still. It's been so long since I last prayed.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Computer Blue, Dead Meat, fastFWD and 3 others
N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
I have no idea, I feel these sorts of feelings constantly.

If this is something you feel often you can try to write the feelings down they occur, not for therapeutic reasons, but purely for logging the time and thoughts that led you there.

If you're anything like me, the list will get really long and really quickly and you can look it over and see exactly all of the times you felt the world was ending around you and thus all of the times that sense of impending doom wasn't correct.

It helped me tremendously with my health anxiety, but it's not always easy to keep up with.

• Love
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing and MindFrog
fastFWD

fastFWD

running out of time...
Feb 12, 2019
sorry to hear about your grandma; i hope her operation goes well and i hope you are able to get some relief yourself.
i get that impending doom feeling almost everyday coupled with anxiety. as far as wholesome routes go i've found that exercise helps; (at least temporarily) i'll feel better for a while after i've done a workout.

• Love
Reactions: MindFrog