• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
Things are getting worse and I want to end it all. I don't fully trust SN. I'm seeing lot of failure threads every single day. So it doesn't seem reliable.
I've already tried partial once and I almost succeeded but my parents found me and I was saved. No permanent damage.
I'm tired it again and I feel like I'm going to throw up. I don't want to get that sensation. Has anyone ever got this feeling?
Does anyone know how to suppress this feeling?
Thanks in advance

bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
never encountered this while trying partial, even during the attempts i thought i got close.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
never encountered this while trying partial, even during the attempts i thought i got close.
Do you think the ligature should be on adam's apple or above or below adam's apple? I totally forgot it. The first time I did it, I just made a noose and slipped my head in it.

Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
Do you think the ligature should be on adam's apple or above or below adam's apple? I totally forgot it. The first time I did it, I just made a noose and slipped my head in it.
Putting it right on the adams apple made me gag as well, when I got close to passing out I think I had placed it above the adams apple.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Things are getting worse and I want to end it all. I don't fully trust SN. I'm seeing lot of failure threads every single day. So it doesn't seem reliable.
I've already tried partial once and I almost succeeded but my parents found me and I was saved. No permanent damage.
I'm tired it again and I feel like I'm going to throw up. I don't want to get that sensation. Has anyone ever got this feeling?
Does anyone know how to suppress this feeling?
Thanks in advance
Aren't the failures all because the person went to the hospital?