• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tired of existing

Nov 28, 2020
Well, in my country everyone ist basically grounded due to corona.
Bars, restaurants, retail, offices, theaters everything is shut down.
Those who can work from home, those who can't are forloughed in huge numbers.

I'm not complainig financial wise, the gouvernment pays up to 80% of wages for workers who are not allowed to work, so paychecks are still coming in and unemployment numbers are low.
Though that migt change next year when the economy keeps declining and businesses shut down for good.

Everyone is anxious and afraid of their future, if they can keep their job or be able to pay their bills, support their families etc.
I'm one of those, exept the thought of CTB gives me comfort, there is always a way out of this misery.
Always good to have an exit plan at hand.

How do you guys cope with all that mess that's going on these days?

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I've been an almost complete shut in for something like 14 years now, my lifestyle hasn't changed at all. However, the option to go out being removed has made it a bit stressful even for someone like me. Escapism helps a bit, gaming, movies, books.

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I hate the lockdown, I am exempt from mask wearing, the self employment grants suck ass, (they go on last years earnings, which for me are wayyyyy lower then this years earnings, so ive lost out income there)
I have found every loophole I can to try and carry on working, but its being detrimental to my mental health, I hate lockdown, I hate this change, I hate the fact people are calling this the new normal
There is NOTHING normal about being locked in your own home unable to move freely just because of a small chance of catching something that is only deadly in a very small number of the population.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I hate the lockdown, I am exempt from mask wearing, the self employment grants suck ass, (they go on last years earnings, which for me are wayyyyy lower then this years earnings, so ive lost out income there)
I have found every loophole I can to try and carry on working, but its being detrimental to my mental health, I hate lockdown, I hate this change, I hate the fact people are calling this the new normal
There is NOTHING normal about being locked in your own home unable to move freely just because of a small chance of catching something that is only deadly in a very small number of the population.
Totally agree with you, I hate it too, it's starting to create havoc where I live. Constant restriction, shops close at 1pm. And def there is nothing normal about this, have you seen the news in Paris? People are starting to do riots and protesters because of this. Hope things get better soon. But so far I don't see a reason to celebrate the new year.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I guess I'm the only one who loves lockdown. I don't have to meet people and be anxious and honestly I'd love to see the downfall of humanity.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I guess I'm the only one who loves lockdown. I don't have to meet people and be anxious and honestly I'd love to see the downfall of humanity.
As long as the downfall doesn't take our internet with them is good enough for me :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld