bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Reality is so boring. I have been addicted to video games most of my life but they no longer do anything for me. Reality is shit because I feel like I cannot be myself anywhere. It feels like I wear a mask every day which is very draining. None of us have any real power or control. Just illusion of control. So when you realize that life becomes even worse lol.
true.

There is no free will. Atleast not in the grand scheme of it all.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
B

b4sun

Oct 24, 2018
Video games and working out but i don't cope. Last week i played spyro reignited so i'm a 29 year old man collecting gems with a purple dragon in my spare time lol how pathetic is that.

Im 29 y/o too , but don't have any hobby and don't go out .
If collecting gems make you sane and some what happy , don't let other people stop you.
and playing videos games as well ,theres nothing pathetic about that.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
It's hard. When I'm depressed it's ok, I'm used to that. The hard parts are all those times when I feel like I'm losing my mind. When my grip starts slipping. You can't get used to the feeling of going crazy.

And when you've had the experience of going completely insane in the past, it's terrifying not knowing if you're about to snap or not. And if you do snap, not knowing if you'll come back from it or not. Maybe just end up a drooling lunatic sedated in some psych hospital until you grow old and die.

There is no way of getting used to that.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Im 29 y/o too , but don't have any hobby and don't go out .
If collecting gems make you sane and some what happy , don't let other people stop you.
and playing videos games as well ,theres nothing pathetic about that.
Thanks the self hate gets strong sometimes.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
Clutch on hopes. Stetting deadlines. Self harm. If necessary go to the psych ward to calm down. Laughing (dark humour ^^) . Being with my best friend and partner. Masturbating. Listening to music.
But it doesn't help. I've no power to live anymore... So I think I'll catch the bus sooner or later... I feel like there's no future for me. I don't feel as if it is my decision, it's more like a force to die...
I have one last hope. If it doesn't help I feel free to go.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
L

Louise

Apr 28, 2018
I listen to documentaries on dark subjects like prison, homelessness, and drug addiction. These things cheer me up because I can relate.

I also vape and drink endless cups of tea and coffee. I overeat. I text my online bf. And browse SS.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Enjoying the biffta I've just lit, taking all the painkillers, muscle relaxant etc etc that I'm scribed & nicely slightly distance my brain from reality in the process & my Ps4? whatever the number their up to now....sorry bit mullered already

Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
Talkin to bestie, 4am walks, praying to trees, getting drunk, stretching, hypnosis audios

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
Alcohol. Weed. Video games. Casual sex. All distractions

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person