Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
My alright days are when people don't give me any shit. I'm a hermit so I shouldn't be subjected to this, but I still am. It's infuriating.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fthis, BluesRunTheGame, Deleted member 22624 and 2 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
My alright days are when people don't give me any shit. I'm a hermit so I shouldn't be subjected to this, but I still am. It's infuriating.
I'm also a hermit but I live with family so they literally refuse to leave me alone. Don't you just wish you could seal off part of your house into another dimension and block anyone from coming in contact with you?
You're right that hermits shouldn't have to deal with this. Where else could we even retreat to?

Reactions: Fthis
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I'm also a hermit but I live with family so they literally refuse to leave me alone. Don't you just wish you could seal off part of your house into another dimension and block anyone from coming in contact with you?
You're right that hermits shouldn't have to deal with this. Where else could we even retreat to?
We can retreat to the grave. I may do it sooner than I planned because I just can't stand other people interfering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fthis and Wrennie
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've become a kinda hermit too. I just don't want to see anybody. The only people I talk to is all of you!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fthis, Mentalmick, GoPeaceful and 1 other person
ghost-key

ghost-key

A Nord's Last Thought Should Be Of Home.
Oct 22, 2018
Nature is a great tool, especially if you're a hermit. I'm a huge introvert myself but something about going for a walk at the park or on a nature trail gives me enough strength and positivity to keep going. Also good for my anxiety & depression

Reactions: Fthis and Mr blobby
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I'd been trying not to be so much of a hermit but now there are more lockdowns in the UK it means I'm basically being encouraged to be one again.

Reactions: blackwidow92 and Mr blobby
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
People go on because it's the basic instinct of every living thing to continue living.

Reactions: BeanyBoo, Mentalmick and foxdie
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
In some instances they might go on simply because they have no other choice in the present. They have nowhere to escape, and it can be very distressing.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I've become a kinda hermit too. I just don't want to see anybody. The only people I talk to is all of you!
Same here. Only problem is I hate my own company.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife