StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
They believed they were utterly hopeless. If you can believe it whole-heartedly then that's good enough.
" Although suicide has not been confirmed in Ms Takeuchi's case, it has been the cause of death for a number of Japanese talents recently, including the actress Sei Ashina earlier this month, actor Haruma Miura in July and wrestling star Hana Kimura in May. "

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I feel like there are many people who ctb even when having a fairly "good" life.
From the outside they seem to have it all but who knows what they are really struggling with that the outside world can't see.

Look at the wonderful life and talents of Anthony Bourdain. Everyone loved him and envied his life of exotic travel and amazing writing ability of what he was seeing. Who would think he was suicidally depressed.

He still didn't have whatever it was he really wanted in spite of having fame, riches, talent, and loved by all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Homecoming, Stepheng7287 and Wayfaerer
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
How can being scrared be normal when having suicidal thoughts to begin with is far from normal?!

It does not sound as though you really know what you are talking about, and this shows an ignorance on your part with whatever it is you are trying to do here.

Background;

In 2014, in the United States suicide ranked overall as the second highest cause of death among people aged 10 to 34, and for those aged 35 to 54, it was the fourth highest cause of death.

The National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) collects data on serious thoughts of suicide, suicide planning, and suicide attempts.

Individuals who die from suicide represent a fraction of those who consider or attempt suicide.

Out of every 31 adults in 2008 to 2011 in the United States who attempted suicide in the past 12 months, there was 1 death by suicide.

It is not too difficult to do the math, is it?

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It is not too difficult to do the math, is it?
Suicide is normal apparently based on the sheer numbers of people who try it or do it. Why it's not a normal accepted way to die is the big question.

Reactions: Spitfire
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
If you don't mind my asking, how did you manage to get your hands on an nitrogen tank? I assume one can't do it with just whipits?

I don't have that yet but there are plenty of welding supply stores in my area where I can just walk in and rent one. No questions asked.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
For a helium tank, yes, but nitrous?

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
For a helium tank, yes, but nitrous?

I'm talking about 99% Nitrogen. Nitrous Oxide is different altogether and you probably can't even get it legally. I'm not sure where helium falls into this. Maybe it's the same as Nitrous Oxide? I believe they use Nitrogen (Not nitrous) in balloons too, but unlike helium, the balloon won't float/lift. This is confusing me now ;)

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
I'm talking about 99% Nitrogen. Nitrous Oxide is different altogether and you probably can't even get it legally. I'm not sure where helium falls into this. Maybe it's the same as Nitrous Oxide? I believe they use Nitrogen (Not nitrous) in balloons too, but unlike helium, the balloon won't float/lift. This is confusing me now ;)
me too. I know you can get automotive grade nitrous,but thats not something you actually want to put in your body. Helium is also an inert gas, meanig you can breathe it without the Carbon dioxide associated panic you feel when holding yur breathe, but also without the nitrous euphoria. Double check your sources. I would be very surprised to find nitrous so easily avalible. .

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
me too. I know you can get automotive grade nitrous,but thats not something you actually want to put in your body. Helium is also an inert gas, meanig you can breathe it without the Carbon dioxide associated panic you feel when holding yur breathe, but also without the nitrous euphoria. Double check your sources. I would be very surprised to find nitrous so easily avalible. .

I'm not looking for Nitrous

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I work up the courage just by thinking how shitty my life is. I don't need anything else.

Reactions: Stepheng7287